Sanjay Gangal is the President of IBSystems, the parent company of AECCafe.com, MCADCafe, EDACafe.Com, GISCafe.Com, and ShareCG.Com.
2010 AIA Convention Interviews
June 15th, 2010 by Sanjay Gangal
Miami is hot and muggy. Evenings are perfect. The beaches are beautiful. People are friendly. I loved it out there.
The 2010 AIA Convention definitely was much better attended than last year’s conference. We recorded 15 interviews at the 2010 AIA Convention. The interviews are now available at:
Here are the highlights from some of the interviews:
- Brian Moura, Global Product Marketing Manager at Bentley Systems talks about a number of products and announcements including ProjectWise, an engineering project team collaboration system which is used to help teams improve quality, reduce rework, and meet project deadlines. Brian also talks about ProjectWise Navigator, a dynamic collaboration software used by infrastructure teams to interactively view, analyze, and augment project information.
- Daniel Laun, Director of Sales at Axium talks about their ‘Find Your Happy Place’ campaign and new enhancements to Ajera, a Fully Integrated Accounting and Project Management Software for Architects and Engineers.
- Guillermo Melantoni, AutoCAD Senior Product Manager, Autodesk talks about new features in AutoCAD 2011 and how to use it in the context of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Kurt Ameringer, ArchiCAD Manager, GRAPHISOFT talks about ArchiCAD 14 announced earlier this month and how it improves interoperability and data-exchange.
- Michael Pacylowski, Director of Sales & Marketing, Namaetschek talks about VectorWorks 2010, Open BIM, and their parasolids technology.
More Interviews …