“Balancing economical and environmental interests.”
Kaohsiung is the largest industrial harbour centre of Taiwan.
The Kaohsiung Port and Cruise Service Centre is located in the heart of this industrial harbor. It is a place of departure and arrival of national and international passengers.
- Architect – Kubota & Bachmann Architects
- project name – Port and Cruise Service Center
- city, country – Kaohsiung , Taiwan
- designer /architect – Kubota & Bachmann Architects
- status of project / expected completion if applicable – Design Competition entry
- firm website – www.kubotabachmann.com
- photo credit – Kubota & Bachmann Architects
- Designer – Toshihiro KUBOTA, Yves BACHMANN
- Landscape Architect – Remy TURQUIN
- Environmental Engineer – Øyvind VESSIA
- Ingenieurs Structure – AEDIS
- Perspectives – Toshihiro KUBOTA
- Architects – Ikbal BOUAITA , Anthony THEVENONT