Article source: Saunders Architecture
Sarpsborg is a green, flat and calm piece of South Norway and a traditional stopover for travellers on the route to and from Sweden. In 2004, the Norwegian Highway Department together with the Regional Government approached Saunders for a new project in the area; uniquely however, without having predetermined the commission’s particular needs.
- Architects: Saunders Architecture
- Project: Solberg Tower & Park
- Location: Sarpsborg, Norway
- Client: Statens Vegvesen
- Team Architects: Todd Saunders, Mats Odin Rustøy, Inês Moço Pereira, Mathias Kempton, Attila Béres, Joseph Kellner,Michaela Huber, Greg Poliseo
- Software used: Archicad for design and 3d Studio for renderings