Article source: Zalewski Architecture Group
The project of modernization and interior design of three lecture halls (A, B, C) at Silesian University of Technology, awarded with the 1st prize in the open architectural competition in 2007.
The primary objective of the project was to create comfortable and modern interiors adequate for giving lectures. A auditorium is the largest (for 220 people) and a multi-functional one. Two others (B and C) can comprise 160 people. All three auditoriums are of similar decor but with individual interior design and differentiated by color of the interior – the color code implied in the project is its key idea and it helps to identify the halls.
Auditoriums at Silesian University of Technology
- Architects: Zalewski Architecture Group
- Project: Auditoriums at Silesian University of Technology
- Location: Gliwice, Poland
- Investor: Silesian University of Technology
- Realization: 2010-2011
- Design team: Krzysztof Zalewski, Adam Gil, Paweł Zalewski, Zbigniew Banaszkiewicz