Article source: Masayoshi Takahashi/High Land Design
A spiral staircase has been built into the home, enabling the individual to move through out each space with ease. This house is located in a heavily trafficked road on the north side.
We thought that is important to be connected the scene of life continuously while moved up and down about this project. We placed each space like spiral around the stairs. So that It is possible to move around each space without feeling the difficulty moving up and down.
- Architects: Masayoshi Takahashi – High Land Design
- Name of Project: House In Aoto
- Location: Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan
- Structural engineers: A.S.Associates
- Use: Residential
- All Photo(c): Toshiyuki Yano