Article source: Design Initiatives
EXPO BOOTH was Design Initiatives stand at the Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou Fair, March 21-24, 2012 to present their Not Just a Chair furniture collection. Two wings curve out of the advertising wall with the company’s logo – the lower one becomes a platform to showcase the furniture objects, the upper one light up the exposed objects. The lower platform can be functionally used as a meeting table.
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: Expo Booth
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Type: interior
- Date: March, 2012
- Status: completed
- Client: Lifestyle Hangzhou, Beijing Talent-Expo Co.
- Area: 36 sq. m.
- Credits: Vlado Valkof – design; Malgorzata Blasik, Peter Kochevski – rendering
- Software used: Maya and V-Ray Renderer