Article source: Martin Mostböck Design Development
A Single-family residence with garden. 150 m2 living area, terrace, office, carport. House with controlled living space ventilation (passive house).
The residence was designed for doing-it-yourself. Shape, geometry and internal organisation are inspired by the movement of the inhabitants, the sun and the moon. The body and shape of the house are designed on one hand to open up big and broad windows on two facades to the garden to bring in as much light as possible to the living areas.
- Architects: Martin Mostböck Design Development
- Project: My Cousin´s House
- Location: Oberpullendorf, Austria
- Floor area: app. 150,0 M2
- Planning time: 2004 – 2005
- Completion: 2010
- Plot area: 665 m²
- Building area: 128 m²
- Building volume: 875 m³
- Sustainability: Energy system: gas-calorific value boiler, Solar collector panels for warm water and heating Controlled living space ventilation – passive house
- Type: Terrace, carport, office spaces
- Budget: app. 225.000.- €
- Software used: AutoCAD