Article source: General Architecture
Local power production company, Skelleftea Kraft have a new headquarters building adjacent to their existing office building in the northern town of Skelleftea.
The strong structure and the articulated tectonic of the new building is based on an overall 3D order and relates to a classical rational tradition. The aim has been to create a building that enables its users to appropriate it and at the same time strengthen the common identity.
- Architects: General Architecture
- Project: Skellefteå Kraft
- Location: Kanalgatan 71 , Skellefteå, Sweden
- Function: Office building
- Project start: 2006
- Completion: 2009
- Floor area/size: 9500 m2
- Photography: MIKAEL OLSSON, ÅKE E:SON LINDMAN
- Software used: AutoCAD