Article source: AReS architecten
On a prominent location on the outskirts of Apeldoorn we have designed a sturdy-looking business property for Futurumshop, a successful online sports retailer.
The building has some remarkable features. These include a huge glass facade across the full length of the building, the height of the building, the custom-made front panels, and also a wall consisting of 12 maritime containers. This wall acts as both a partition between the warehouse and the offices, and the general and technical services zone which includes a pantry, toilets, storage space and a conference room.
- Architects: AReS architecten, Apeldoorn
- Project: Futurumshop
- Location: Europaweg 165, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
- Completed: november 2011
- Client: Futurumshop.nl
- Area: 2158 m2
- Project Architect:Sen Heesen
- Project Team: Tjeerd Hermsen, Rogier Penning
- Contractor: Aan de Stegge bedrijfshuisvesting, Twello
- Stuctural Engineer: Ingenieursbureau Hartman Constructies, Lochem
- Photographer: Thea van den Heuvel/DAPh