Article source: Mah Boonkrong
MBK’s Kitchen serves an international menu of Thai, Japanese, Korean and Western dishes. The restaurant is designed to service clienteles of all classes, whose interest is in the food of the right mood and affordable price. The dining area is opened wide with private corners that take the advantage of the panoramic view of the golf course. The use of natural brick in both the exterior and interior environments integrates the design with the natural beauty of the course.
- Architects: Mah Boonkrong
- Project: Fusion dining experience
- Location:Within Bangkok Golf Club, Pathumthani, Bangkok Metropolitan area
- Project Architect: MBK’S Kitchen
- Completetion/Open: May 17, 20012
- Dining Area: 400 sqm(4000 sf)