Article source: Naoko Ito
The site is a residential area near a station in Asaka City of Saitama Prefecture. It is elongated to the east and the west directions and has 4m roads on the west and east sides, a 2.5m road on the north side, and two-story wooden apartment on the south side.
Many two-story wooden buildings surround the site across the road. The site is the typical dense residential area.
- Architect: Jun’ichi Ito Architect & Associates
- Project: Grove House
- Location: Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Client: Jun Shichijo
- Building Site: Asaka-shi Saitama Japan
- Kind of the Project: new construction
- Use: house
- Number of Stories: 2stories
- Design Team
- Architect : Jun’ichi Ito(Design Principal), Naoko Ito / Jun’ichi Ito Architect & Associates
- Structure Design: Jo Ko, Takuya Sasaki / JSD
- Photographer: Naoomi Kurozumi
- Software used: AutoCAD