Article source: Teruki Takayoshi
Sites that were originally like this would have normally been given up on. The TT Architects approach to design utilises these negative elements, converting them into positive ones.
The client came to us wishing for the extension situated on the east-side of the block and adjoining the pre-existing main building be removed, and that a building of a similar scale be built in its place.
- Architects: TTArchitects
- Project: Sunset Villa
- Location: Kurashiki-shi,Okayama,Japan
- Photography: Kei Sugino
- General constructors: Kiichi Hatta/Hachiichi Construction
- Site area: 1015.50 sq m
- Building area: 79.50 sq m
- Total floor area: 79.50sq m
- Structure: Wood: 1story
- Principal use: Private Residence
- Construction period: January,2012