Article source: Johnson Chou Inc.
Sixty Colborne is a 3,300 SF condominium presentation centre comprised of a sales area and a model suite created for Freed Developments and located in the St. Lawrence historical district of downtown Toronto.
To create a building of paradoxes much like it’s site: a building of simple form juxtaposed against a context of a cacophony of form, detail and colour; to create a building passive by day and active at night; direct access from exterior yet complex interior movement and parti.
- Architects: Johnson Chou Inc.
- Project: Sixty Colborne Presentation Centre
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Project Team: Silke Stadtmueller, Anne Ehlers, Shant Krichelian, Johnson Chou
- Project Type: Residential
- Started: November 2011
- Completed: May 2012
- Software used: AutoCad, Sketchup for renderings