Article source: emA Arquitectos
The house is located on the top of a slope site of 5000 sq. meters, characterize by local trees like Quillayes, Cactus and Espinos. The principal views points to the valley and ravines oriented to the north. The assignment was to generate a refuge, efficient and simple, from the beginning of the construction process to his after use.
- Architects: emA Arquitectos
- Project: Pangal Cabin
- Location: Hacienda Pangal Casablanca, Chile
- Photography: Marcelo Cáceres
- Architects: Klaus Matuschka A. y Orlando Etcheberrigaray P.
- Constructed by: Nautilus _ Osvaldo Cardemil A
- Project Area: 60.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2011
- Materials: Metal structure, tongue and groove paneling plywood outer and inner plate, and cover asphalt membrane.