Article source: DRA&U
The project area is located near Rome in the Castelli Romani Park. Prior to our intervention, in the project area there was an old shed, abandoned for over 15 years was made of tuff bricks and it had a roof in Eternit. Before starting the construction of the new building was necessary to proceed with the work of land reclamation. In this way we were sure to realized a building in a safe place.
- Architects: DRA&U
- Project: Playmaker/PDV01
- Location: Marino, Rome, Italy
- Photography: Fabio Paperetti
- Client: Playmaker srl
- Tipology: Office | Showroom
- Date of completion: 2012
- Team Project: Giorgio Pini, Simone Luciani, Livia Campana
- Structural Engineering: Giuseppe Picchi
- Executive Project: Annapina Di Filippo
- Geodesic Engineering: Simone Luciani, Yana Ivanova
- Geodesic Structure: Devoto S.p.a.
- Lighting Design: Cannata & Partners