Article source: Estudio Amas4arquitectura
This project is part of a series of works where we tried to look into a massiveness which liberated space and turned what isn’t done into the main focus. The whole building is articulated by this blank space in the shape of patios, subtractions or voids. Daylight is distributed through indirect and singular openings. Structure is resolved through big superficial components in the form of enclosure.
- Architects: Estudio Amas4arquitectura
- Project: Pago de Carraovejas Winery
- Location: Peñafiel, Spain
- Photography: José María Díez Laplaza
- Design team: Javier López de Uribe, Fernando Zaparaín, Fermín Antuña, Eduardo García
- Collaborator: Pablo Guillén Llanos
- Consultants: B&P servicios de ingeniería (structural), Agroindus (installations), Jesús Ferreira (landscape), ARCO Contemporáneo (furniture)
- Client: PAGO DE CARRAOVEJAS
- General contractor: Construcciones del Duratón
- Date: Project 2003, Final 2011.
- Built surface: 10.112,09 sqm.
- Urban surface: 9.909,90 sqm.
- Cost: 10.212.559,14 € (no installations. no equipment)