Article source: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
A new image, modern and timeless, was the guideline for the interior design of apartment Armoni. The goal was achieved by maintaining the existent areas and distribution, making small changes to the original project to transform it into a more functional and open space. The floor plan of the building is semicircular and some modifications had to be done to generate more regular spaces and a contemporary atmosphere with the adequate selection of elements.
- Architects: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
- Project: Armoni
- Location: México D.F.
- Photography: Jaime Navarro
- Year: 2010
- Construction: 285 M2
- Interior design: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea, Arq. Bernardo Lew Kirsch, Arq. José Lew Kirsch
- Construction and site supervisión: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
- Associates:Arq. Jesús Román,Arq. Jonathan Herrejón,Arq. Guillermo Martínez, Arq. Nahela Hinojosa,Arq. Oscar Sarabia,Arq, Federico Teista, Arq. José RuizBeatriz Canuto
- Materials: Wood, marble, ceramic, glass
- Furniture: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea,Esrawe Diseño, Natuzzi