Article source: Diaz Romero Arquitect
Breaking the geometry of the place deliberately, some forms monolithic concrete facts, formwork wood duplex with wooden slats and colored tinted sandstone, looks the landscape, integrating the irregular geometry of nature. In the proyect, the landscape becomes the generating element of the architecture, and the memory of the place will help us contemporizing the typical houses of the locality. All the rooms of the interpretacion halls have large windows that look to the place.
- Architects: Diaz Romero Arquitect
- Project: Interpretacion Center
- Location: Valdemeca, Cuenca, Spain
- Photography: Miguel Souto
- Promotor: Geacam S.A.
- Pem: 451.873,10 €
- Date Of Construction: Year 2010
- Built Area: 382.96M²