Article source: T2.a Architects
The construction of the Visitor Centre at the main entrance of the Castle of Veszprém, an important historical city in Western Hungary, have been commenced recently. The Visitor Centre will accomodate a small information desk and other public functions (toilets, wardrobe, etc.) helping the tourists visiting the Castle.
- Architects: T2.a Architects
- Project: Veszprém Castle Visitor Centre
- Location: Veszprém, Hungary
- Client: VMJV Urban Development and Management
- Architect: Gábor Turányi, Bence Turányi
- Project team: Dénes Regõczi, Éva Pinczés, Péter Szabó