Article source: ISRAEL ALBA
The Environmental Technology Centre (ETC) is situated in the former Valdedomingómez landfill site which has now been restored and transformed into a public forest park as part of the Southeast Madrid Regional Park Restoration Project. It is a visible restored access point and a meeting place in which environmentally relevant activities can be carried out. These range from courses, seminars and conferences to various types of exhibitions.
- Architects: ISRAEL ALBA
- Project: ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
- Location: VALDEMINGÓMEZ, Spain
- Photography: Eduardo Sánchez
- Project team: José María Cristóbal, Javier Martínez, Juan Nevado, Fernando Sanz
- Area: 2.350 m²
- Client: Ayuntamiento de Madrid, UTE CESPA, S.A. – VALORIZA, S.A. – VERTRE, S.A.
- Engineering consulting: ROESMA, S.L. (Roberto Sánchez)
- Builidng services consulting: JG Ingenieros (Emilio González)
- Construction company: UTE OBRAS VALDEMINGÓMEZ