Article source: Möhn + Bouman Architects
The journey of a stable to a chapel; the story of this little building.
Embedded deep in a beautiful landscape, itself shaped during the last ice age, this chapel embodies a peaceful and inspiriational atmosphere. The harmonious, timeless furniture, crafted from pure oak, reflects the building’s woodland environment. Behind the altar a unique piece of art shimmers softly in the light.
- Architects: Möhn + Bouman Architects
- Project: Chapel Hezenberg
- Location: Netherlands
- Photography: Sarah Blee, Möhn + Bouman Architects
- Client: Hezenberg – Centre for pastoral care
- Design: 2011
- Status: completed 2012
- Area: 93 sq m
- Software used: Vectorworks and Sketchup.