Article source: Ehrlich Architects
This new city-owned, LEED Gold certified office building, is located at the intersection of the city’s industrial area and a burgeoning media office district. The four-story structure measures approximately 232’ x 95’, and consists of 73,000 gross square feet of program. The building will serve the City of Beverly Hills as well as the public and includes the City’s cable TV facilities and open office and retail space for lease.
- Architects: Ehrlich Architects
- Project: 331 Foothill Road Office & Retail
- Location: Beverly Hills, California
- Photography: RMA Photography
- Software used: 2009 Revit and 2009 AutoCad.