Article source: Williamson Chong
The House in Frogs Hollow, a 2000sf country retreat, is located on a long slope of the Niagara Escarpment overlooking Georgian Bay. The property is a collection of eroded clay hills and protected watershed zones blanketed with a dense field of hawthorn and native grasses. It is not picturesque, but tough and impenetrable.
- Architects: Williamson Chong (Betsy Williamson)
- Project: House in Frogs Hollow
- Location: Ontario, CANADA
- Photography: Bob Gundu
- Total Floor Area: 2000 sf
- Project Year: 2009
- Structural Engineering: Blackwell Bowick Partnership Ltd.
- Construction Management: Wilson Project Management Inc.
- Millwork: Speke Klein Inc.