Article source: DeForest Architects
Perched on a hilltop in a suburban neighborhood near Seattle, DeForest Architects designed this ground-up remodel to take full advantage of light and views while maintaining privacy from close-in neighbors. Timeless materials like oak, walnut, glass and steel combine with modern details to frame simple volumes filled with natural light.
Known for its inventiveness and hands-on approach to working with clients, DeForest Architects works throughout the Pacific Northwest, Northern California, and Hawaii.
- Architects: DeForest Architects
- Project: Hillside Modern
- Location: Seattle, WA, U.S.A
- Photography: Benjamin Benschneider
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Contractor: Lockhart Suver Construction
- Structural Engineers: Evergreen Design Company
- Interior Design: Robin Chell Design