Article source: Grupo Arquitech
Located in the north of Mexico City, these offices were conceptualized as a central glass patio that wraps a command element, created by natural wood brackets that surround the curved glass containing the office public uses. This item works as a focal point, as seen from any point and relates each of the parts of the office.
The lighting becomes an ornamental and dominant element. Merged with wood and glass, reflects a modern elegant and natural environment in all its rooms.
- Architects: Grupo Arquitech (Arq. Juan José Sánchez-Aedo L.)
- Project: Tous Office
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Paul Czitrom
- EXTENTION: 370 m2
- COLABORATION: Arq. Alejandro Viniegra
- CONSTRUCTION: Arquitech Constructora
- DATE: 2007