Article source: AMZ arquitetos
Located in Salto, countryside of Sao Paulo, this is a vacation dwelling for a large family; with a total area of 650m² built on a 2500m² plot.
The program was spread horizontally on the plot, according to suitable views and sun orientation for the rooms, which sizes and position generated the irregular shape of the building.
- Architects: AMZ arquitetos
- Project: SALTO HOUSE
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project: august- 2010
- Completion: may – 2013
- Site area: 2.500 sqm
- Built area: 640sqm
- Architect In Charge: Pablo Alvarenga, Manoel Maia, Adriana Zampieri
- Interior design: AMZ arquitetos
- Structure engineer: Ney Costantini
- Contractor: José Augusto Dip, Geová Franco.