Article source: mikelić vreš arhitekti d.o.o.
The “Histria Aromatica” homestead is the center of a unique agricultural – tourist complex planted with indigenous, medicinal, aromatic plants and herbs.The complex is located on a formerly neglected hill in the municipality Pizanovac Bale in Istria. At its highest point lies a unique micro location which offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the Istrian coast, from historic town of Rovinj to the National park of the Brijuni archipelago.
- Architects: mikelić vreš arhitekti d.o.o.
- Project: Histria Aromatica Homestead
- Location: Bale, Croatia
- Photography: Ivan Dorotić
- CLIENT: Bioaromatica d.o.o.
- ARCHITECTS TEAM: Marin Mikelić, Hrvoje Vidović,Tomislav Vreš
- SITE AREA: 100.000 m²
- BUILDING AREA: 780 m²
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 972 m²
- STORIES: Basement + ground floor + 1st floor
- STRUCTURE: Concrete
- FINISH: Natural stone
- COMPLETED DATE: 2014.
- DESIGN PARTICIPATION: Sara Pavlov, Silvija Pranjić, Stjepan Birač (Architecture), Mateo Biluš (Details, Building Physics), Mario Todorić, Toding (Structural Engineering), Srećko Zubak, Shema ZS (Electrical Engineering), Marinko Zečević, Citara (HVAC), Goran Vučković (Plumbing Engineering), Davor Belužić, Hobby bazeni (Fountain Engineering), Željko Mužević, Flamit (Fire Protection)