Article source: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG owns a 14,000 m² plot of land at the south-western end of Stuttgart’s city centre.
Its former company headquarters were demolished in 2011 and replaced by an ambitious new urban development, comprising of retail, office and residential space. The competition for the building and external design was won by architectural firm Bernd Albers Berlin, while we were commissioned to design the interior for all public spaces and to develop a guidance and orientation system.
- Architects: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
- Project: Das GERBER
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Photography: Sander & Bastian
- Team: Gunter Fleitz, Peter Ippolito, Michael Bertram, Katja Heinemann, Tilla Goldberg, Axel Knapp, Tim Lessmann, Frank Peisert, Hatice Bilal, Jonas Hertwig, Lara Scholl, Magdalena Bauernfeind, Leonie Beck, Monther Abuhmeidan
- Client: Phoenix Real Estate GmbH
- Size: 5500 m² / sqm
- Year: 09/2014