Article source: MiAS Architects
Palau Sant Jordi designed for the 1992 Olympics, by Arata Isozaki, have evolved and changed its skin into multiple, different and variable faces during the last two decades. From U2, or Bruce Springsteen to the Rolling Stones have gone through its rooms, scenarios and walls.
- Architects: MiAS Architects, Josep Miàs
- Project: PALAU SANT JORDI VIP LOUNGE CLUB
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS, MARC GONZALEZ PHOTOGRAPHS
- Collaborators: Marc Subirana (project leader), Marta Cases, Laura Vidal, Cristina Herrero, Oscar Berbel, Silvia Marcet, Maria Comas.
- Builder: Cardoner
- Consultants: Josep Massachs (ME Engineering), Carles Bou
- Client: Public – Barcelona City Council, BSM Barcelona Serveis Municipals
- Surface: 220 + 175 m²
- Date: 2015