Article source: AWAA
This private commission for a single family home is located in a wooded residential area in Belgium. The house is a response to strict legislations on implantation and surface occupancy, as well as a municipality desire to promote housing in the neighborhood.
During the development, we proposed to the promoter an added value: a construction that would be energetically addressed, according to the passive house standards.
- Architects: AWAA
- Project: PO87
- Location: Belgium
- Photography: Nathalie Van Eygen
- Lead Architects: Charly Wittock, Christophe Bourdeaux
- Collaborators (arch): Didier Bourtembourg, Aurélien Sauvée
- Building service engineering & EPB: MK Engineering
- Structural engineering: Ney & Partners
- Landscape Architect: Wirtz international
- Gross Built Area: 465m²
- Completion Year: 2015