Article source: Architectencsk
Article source: BREMBILLA+FORCELLA ARCHITETTI
The building is located within the pre-existing compound of Scuola Edile di Bergamo-SEB (school for construction workers), an heterogeneous mix of edifices built over the past 50 years that this new architecture joins accurately.
Conceived as a mixed-use architecture, the building encompasses a variety of spaces devoted to the different processes and crafts of the construction industry: labs where future builders learn by doing, classrooms for theoretical training, meeting halls, first-aid stations etc.
- Architects: BREMBILLA+FORCELLA ARCHITETTI
- Project: SEB 12
- Location: Seriate, Italy
- Photography: Giovanna Silva, Davide Brembilla
- Project team: Ing. Marco Carrara, P.I. Marco Zenucchi, Geom. Dino Poloni, Ing. Luca Bresesti
- year: 2013
- Client: Scuola Edile Bergamasca s.r.l.
- Typology: School buildings + Offices
- Basement floor: 950 sqm.
- Ground floor: 650 sqm.
- First floor: 740 sqm.
- Contractors: Impresa edile Virgilio Gherardi s.r.l. – Curno (BG), Vanoncini s.p.a. – Mapello (BG), Tarcisio Madaschi s.p.a. – Gorle (BG), Ghidotti Impianti s.r.l. – Brignano Gera d’Adda (BG), Ser&All s.n.c. – Clusone (BG)
Article source: Tengbom Architects
A student unit of only 10 square meters is currently exhibited at the Virserum Art Museum in the county Småland, Sweden.
Tengbom Architects has designed a student unit for students which is affordable, environmental-friendly and smart both in terms of design and choice of materials. The project is a collaboration with wood manufacturer Martinsons and real estate company AF Bostäder.
- Architects: Tengbom Architects
- Project: Student unit
- Location: Småland, Sweden
- Photography: Bertil Hertzberg
- Software used: Auto Cad
Article source: RLDA
RLDA completed a ground breaking resort, Atali, 30 kilometers from Rishikesh on the banks of the river Ganga.
Distinguished by its use of stone, reed and steel wire, the project abandons a commonplace aesthetic and other such iconographic elements to distinguish itself in favour of a building that draws its aesthetic from the means, methods and modes of its construction.
- Architects: RLDA
- Project: Atali Ganga
- Location: Rishikesh, India
- Photography: Rahoul Singh
- Typology: Resort
- Name of Client’s Firm: Aquaterra Adventures
- Contact Person: Vaibhav Kala
- Principal Architect: Rahoul Singh, Lakshmi Chand Singh
- Design Team: Rahoul Singh, Lakshmi Chand Singh, Kushal Lachchwani, Sajal Das, Ajay Saini
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 65,256sq ft, 6,070sq m
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 22,000 sq. ft. 2,045 sq m
- Start Date: March, 2009
- Completion Date: 2012
Article source: Humberto Conde
The project aims to develop a single house located in the centre of Parede, Cascais, in a site characterized as Historical Urban Space. The lot of the house as a particular elongated and thin configuration like the adjacent lot on the left side – South.
The nearby buildings are part of a summer houses morph-typological group that proliferated in the Portuguese coastline in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. These houses were usually built as second houses or summer residences, presenting, in general, a garden that involves them throughout their perimeter. The exception is made in smaller lots of recent date where it was usual the implantation of terraced houses, as a way to potentiate the opposite top sideband.
- Architects: Humberto Conde
- Project: Parede 11
- Software used: Autocad
Article source: illDesigns
Article source: Studio “AUTORI”
House A offers a balanced response to the challenges of being contemporary while maintaining sensitivity for continuity of tradition and local values.
House A is a part of the cultural and tourist complex “Terra Pannonica” in thevillage ofMokrin, in northernSerbia. The estate is planned to consist of five houses of different functional and architectural characteristics, of which two have been completed until now.
- Architects: Studio “AUTORI”
- Project: House A
- Location: Mokrin, Kikinda, Serbia
- Photography: Mina Piščević
- Collaborators: Ljiljana Rodić – Bodrožić
- Structural: Mega Plus,Belgrade,Serbia
- Project year: 2011
- Completed: 2012
- Project area: 560m2
- Site area: 3500m2
- Text: Miodrag Ninić
Article source: N MAEDA ATELIER
Imagine a site you might picture, when letting your mind wonder back in time: damp soil forms a soft ground, catching your footsteps, ancient, weather-beaten stairs, that have been used in earlier times as an earthen path, a lovely old retaining wall and carefully cherished plants.
- Architects: N MAEDA ATELIER
- Project: CELLULOID JAM
- Location: YOKOHAMA, KANAGAWA, JAPAN
- Photography: TOSHIHIRO SOBAJIMA
- Principal Architects: NORISADA MAEDA
- Structural Engineering: RYOZO UMEZAWA
- Contractor: KASAHARA KOUMUTEN
Article source: Ney&Partners
Design and complete analysis of the architecture and the stability.
The Smedenpoort, a historical gateway to the city of Bruges from the 13th-14th century, is in its current state to narrow to organize a fluid traffic of cars, pedestrians and cyclists. The city of Bruges decided in concertation with the Commission of Monuments and Landscapes to add new footbridges on the both sides of the existing building.
- Architects: Ney&Partners
- Project: Smedenpoort
- Location: Bruges, Belgium
- Photography: A. Trellu – Ney&Partners
- Engineering design: 2009-2010
- Construction: 2011-2012
- Client: City of Bruges
- Site: B-Bruges
- Dimensions: 60 m
- State: Completed
Article source: ON-A
In Taipei City, in an area in urban transformation and making facade to Tamsui’s river, we propose a 39-storey tower.
Its facade, a big structural mesh allows a large glass surface, so that all the rooms are connected with outside. On the perimeter of each floor projecting a green strip that helps user to distance the built boundary, thus providing a greater sense of security.
- Architects: ON-A: “ in collaboration with SUMTECT”
- Project: LUXURY TOWER
- Location: TAIPEI, Taiwan
- Software used: Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3D StudioMax and Photoshop