Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Friday, May 13th, 2016
Article source: GNPARQUITECTOS
The main intention of this house renovation project was to create a central and predominant garden area (nonexistent due to the original placement of the house), and at the same time highlight and enhance the position of the house facing the hill, which was originally ignored.
Image Courtesy © Vidal Sebastian Sepulveda
- Architects: GNPARQUITECTOS
- Project: Lo Contador House
- Location: Lo Contador street, Providencia, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Vidal Sebastian Sepulveda
- Software used: Autocad 2d and 3d, Photoshop, 3d studio
- Built Area: 180 sqm plus storage unit
- Terrain Surface: 400 sqm
- Year: 2015
Thursday, May 12th, 2016
Article source: sage and coombe architects
Built as part of New York City’s Design Excellence program within both the Department of Parks and Recreation and the DDC, the Ocean Breeze Indoor Athletic Facility sits within a new 110-acre park being developed as a part of former Mayor Bloomberg’s PlaNYC initiative, whose primary goal was to bring large scale regional parks to every borough. Located on Staten Island’s Eastern Shore, the building overlooks the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, lower Manhattan, and the Freedom Tower.
Image Courtesy © Alexa Hoyer
- Architects: sage and coombe architects
- Project: Ocean Breeze Track & Fieldhouse
- Location: 625 Father Capodanno Blvd., Staten Island, New York, USA
- Photography: Paul Warchol and Alexa Hoyer
- Software used: AutoCad, Revit, 3d Studio, Rhino, Ecotect, Excel, Photoshop/Illustrator, Powerpoint, BlueBeam
- Client: NYC Dept of Parks and Recreation, Construction management by NYC DDC
- Site: 110 acres
- Building: 135,000 SF
- Completion Date: 2016
Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
Article source: Blackhaus Karol Cieplinski Architekt
Apartment for rent in the renovated tenement house from 1934.
The new studio apartment situated at the 3 rd floor of the tenement house from 1934, situated near the historic center of Krakow. Building was renovated in 2015. Apartment is prepared for short term rental.The challenge was to create an essential and very familiar space where guests find everything they need to live temporarily in the rooms as if they were at home.
Image Courtesy © Bartlomiej Senkowski
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: arkiZON Mimarlık Ltd.
Arkvista is located in Caddebostan where was used as Istanbul’s summer residence neighbourhood. This neighbourhood has been transformed for years, and became today’s quiet residential appearance. Nowadays, Caddebostan and the district around are going through another transformation. This transformation aims to renovate buildings which are old and weak for earthquakes. In this context, Arkvista was designed to bring the traces of modern architecture into the district.
Image Courtesy © Yerçekim Fotoğraf
- Architects: arkiZON Mimarlık Ltd.
- Project: Arkvista Residence
- Location: Caddebostan, Istanbul
- Photography: Yerçekim Fotoğraf
- Software used: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3DS Max, Google Sketch Up
- Owner: Arkkon
- Design Team: Emin Balkış Elvan Çalışkan
- Construction Project Group: Canan Şen Öztabak, Elvan Ariker, Elif Erkmen, Bahar Nama
- Project Manager: Elvan Çalışkan
- 3D Renders: Ediz Akyalçın
- Area: 971,68 m2
- Total Construction Area: 3720 m2
- Project Start: 2014
- Project End: 2015
- Construction Start: 2014
- Construction End: 2015
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Article source: Georges Batzios Architects
TO TSAI TEAM ROOM is located at Alexander Soutsou str in Kolonaki, one of the most lively areas in Athens. Kolonaki is a very dense zone located in the south of lycabetus hill, between the archeological/ institutional center of Athens and the anarchist zone of Exarchia that occupies the west part of the lycabetus hill. It’s consider to be the most expensive area of Athens and its residents are well educated and wealthy. Because of its multi-use character ( residential, offices, retail, entairtenment, art, institutional) it’s consider to be the part of the city that never sleeps. People from all the Attica basin along with a lot of tourist are visiting the area in order to visit the newest culinary experimentation or to visit an exposition in one of the multiple galleries and design stores in the area. In fact Kolonaki is an area the open to experimentation in design, lifestyle, architecture, urban culture.
Image Courtesy © Georges Batzios Architects
- Architects: Georges Batzios Architects
- Project: To Tsai Tea Room
- Location: Al. soutsou 19 Str & Lykavitou, Kolonaki, Athens, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3d Studio Max, Photoshop
- Client: Mlesna Hellas
- Production Manager: Kostas Papatheodorou
- Construction Manager: Georges Batzios Architects
- Wood Construction: Mixalis Petritis
- Electrical Works: Giorgos Mastorakis
- Steel Works: Giorgos Friganiotis
- Lighting Consultants: L4a
- Surface: 120 M2
- Status: Completed 11/2015
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Article source: One World Design Archtects
National Grid’s HQ, National Grid House, on the outskirts of Warwick, within view of the Historic Castle, houses some 2800 staff. It is operational 24 hours a day, every day of the year and is a site which controls and is critical to the power distribution infrastructure in the UK. National Grids commitment to sustainability in all their undertakings has meant that the brief for a new car park on this site would always lead to something extraordinary – with the car park now finished it has literally come alive.
Image Courtesy © One World Design Archtects
- Architects: One World Design Archtects
- Project: National Grid Car Park
- Location: Warwick, UK
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup and 3d studio
- Client: National Grid
- Contractor: Goldbek
- Lead Consultant: Cundall
- Structurl Engineer: Cundall
- M&E Engineer: Cundall
- Planning Consultant: Deliotte
- Living Wall: Ans
Friday, April 29th, 2016
Article source: Peter Stasek Architects
The global climate change leaves visible traces in the environment which sometimes emerge in the form of scars or devastation or simply represent the disappearance of something that has always been present. Humans struggle against this largely selfinflicted new world order and continuously try to slow this process down. The evershrinking glaciers in the high mountains are covered with awnings during summer and the regions which are endangered by sea flooding are equipped with new ramparts and sluices in order to protect the coast. Just as the tsunamis, the hurricanes transform the man-made environment in large stretches of land into a mishmash at one go, which makes it hard to guess what kind of function its components had to fulfill in the past. A new kind of aesthetics defined by chaos.
Image Courtesy © Peter Stasek Architects
- Architects: Peter Stasek Architects
- Project: Wind Tower
- Location: UAE
- Software used: ArchiCAD, 3ds Max, Photoshop
- Inspiration: The concept “Wind Tower 2016” represents a kind of skyscraper which is shaped by tsunami and hurricane masses. A trapped cloud in its free form, pending in the air and only fixed by the core, still demonstrating its homogeneity (resonance) to the floating streams of air.
- Production/Realization Technology: 3D-sand printed facade patterns with integrated glass fronts, Carbon fiber reinforced polyamide for Down Wind Turbine casing. Wind Tower is situated on an artificial sand island with a road access from the mainland
- Specifications/ Technical Properties: 250m height
- TeamMembers (1): Peter Stasek Architect and Simon Wagner – 3D Visualization
- Tags: Peter Stasek, Wind Tower, Wind Tower 2016, matrixX architectures, matrixX architectrues by Peter Stasek,Simon Wagner,3D-square Wagner
- Research Abstract: How to create a building, which is shaped by tsunami and hurricane masses. A new kind of aesthetics generated by chaos.
- Challenge: A new order generated from chaos. As a new challenge, one could try to develop new urban structures and architectural forms which are not in contrast to but in conformity with the forces of nature which are able to further develop their potential of strength as a result of the global climate change.
- Added Date: 2016-04-03 21:35:06
Thursday, April 28th, 2016
Article source: Marta Badiola Ramos
The project is a full refurbishment of a duplex in Madrid’s city center that will host a family expecting its third child and whose needs will change drastically along the next years. For that reason, the house is designed as an unfinished space, which will be modified and adapted to respond to the life changes of its inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © Marta Badiola and Jorge Pizarro
- Architects: Marta Badiola Ramos , Jorge Pizarro
- Project: Duplex in Madrid
- Location: Chamartín, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Marta Badiola and Jorge Pizarro
- Collaborators: Alba Carrasco
- Area: 225 sqm
- Construction: Félix de las Heras
- Project Year: 2015
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Illustrator
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Article source: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
Presented project is a refurbrishment of a villa built in the communist times and settled in a picturesque forrest nearby Warsaw. The house was rearranged and expanded several times. In late 90’s an indoor pool was added. The Client, a family 2+2, decided that it’s form and function doesn’t fit their current requirements and decided to refrubrish it one more time.
Image Courtesy © STOPROCENT Architekci
- Architects: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
- Project: House Z
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Software used: Autodesk Autocad, Sketchup Pro, 3D Max + Vray, Adobe
- Client: Private
- Design Team: Przemek Kaczkowski, Magda Morelewska, Krzysztof Melon Mika, Iwona Pawłowska
- Plot Area: 4265,0 M2
- House Area: 438,97 M2
- Project: 2016
Friday, April 15th, 2016
Article source: Taiwan DaE International Design Career
No extravagant decoration,but concise and delicate.Moreover,it emits conventional confidence and charm anywhere. This is the most distinguishing feature of the project for this time. It’s located in geomantic and treasured site of Yichun City and possesses absolute advantage dominantly in geography.It’s close to Xiujiang Garden Residential Area on the west,adjacent to Royal International Mansion on the east,facing the Huacheng Wetland Park on the south.
Image Courtesy © Taiwan DaE International Design Career