Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
Article source: Marlon Blackwell Architect
The Montessori Elementary School sits in the small triangular remainder of a site prone to flooding and houses classrooms, a conference room, and a new commercial kitchen.
Image Courtesy © Timothy Hursley
- Architects: Marlon Blackwell Architect
- Project: Fayetteville Montessori Elementary School
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas, US
- Photography: Timothy Hursley
- Software used: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, 3ds MAX, Maxwell
- Team: Meryati Johari Blackwell, Assoc. AIA, NCIDQ, ASID, LEED AP BD+D Bradford Payne, Assoc. AIA, Michael Pope Jonathan Boelkins, AIA Justin Hershberger, Assoc. AIA Stephen Reyenga, Assoc. AIA William Burks, Assoc. AIA
- MEP: HP Engineering Inc.
- Civil: Bates & Associates, Inc.
- Structural: Myers-Beatty Engineering, PLLC
- Landscape: Appian Inc.
- General contractor: Nabholz Construction Corporation
- Metal Panel: T 10-A Metal Wall Panel
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: Architect Affonso Risi
House with 3767 ft² on a flat trapezoidal ground (39,37 ft facing a green square, 22,31ft on the back and approximately 123 ft on both lateral limits), deployed along the two sides. The front façade is oriented to the north overlooking a square with trees.
Image Courtesy © Architect Affonso Risi
- Architects: Architect Affonso Risi
- Project: RMS -Residence in Sao Paulo
- Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Collaborators: Arch. Samuel Dias Cabrera and Felipe de Almeida Winandy
- Software used: 3D Max
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: Maviperi Mimarlık
This project has started in 2010 and will be completed with the opening of the shopping mall in 2014. Started as a shopping mall, firstly an office building, later a five star hotel block was added to the project. The architecture and interior design of the five star hotel was designed according to the needs of Rotana group.
Image Courtesy © Maviperi Mimarlık
- Architects: Maviperi Mimarlık
- Project: Baghdad Shopping Mall and Rotana Hotel
- Location: Iraq, Baghdad
- Software used: Autocad and 3dmax
- EMPLOYER: Tefirom
- LAND AREA: 9000 m2
- CONSTRUCTION AREA: 45000 m2
- START / FINISH: 2009
Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The study area is located in the region of Anatoli in Ioannina which is a residential area with low building factor and height. This is a new built area that mostly includes modern townhouses. Our main purpose is to create a modern urban park that hosts many different activities and is aimed at all social groups, creating a recreational area that attracts people of all ages from the whole region.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect (Filippos Plataris)
- Project: Public park in Ioannina – “Anatoli Park
- Location: Ioannina – Greece
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender
- G2lab: Giannis Efthymiadis
- Filippos Plataris – Project Architect
- Giannis Efthymiadis – Project Architect
- Client: Municipality of Ioannina
- Status: Bulit
- Building Surface: 5.874,37 M2
- Design Year: 2012
- Completed Year: 2015
Thursday, October 29th, 2015
Article source: TACO taller de arquitectura contextual
The “CASA GABRIELA” is a single-detached dwelling located in a zone in process of urban development in the southern Mexican city of Merida.
The goal was to provide the user a practical refuge and at the same time a serene environment that had considered aspects of security, thermal comfort and energy efficient, as well as a low cost in construction and maintenance.
Image Courtesy © Leo Espinosa
- Architects: TACO taller de arquitectura contextual
- Project: CASA GABRIELA
- Location: Mérida, México
- Photography: Leo Espinosa, Carlos Patrón
- Software used: Autocad and 3d max
- Project and construction team: Carlos Patrón Ibarra, Alejandro Patrón Sansor, Ana Patrón Ibarra, Estefanía Rivero Janssen.
- Structural Project: Ing. Gabriel Vargas Marín
- Construction area: 85.00 m2
- Surface area: 300.00 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Construction Year: 2015
Tuesday, October 27th, 2015
Article source: Original Vision Limited
Sava Nam is a chic tropical beach home with a distinctive design and leading edge amenities.
The main feature is the first floor where the living and dining spaces fully open onto a generous pool deck and create a dramatic entertainment level that is naturally cooled by the almost constant monsoon breeze.
Image Courtesy © Original Vision Limited
- Architects: Original Vision Limited
- Project: Sava Nam
- Location: Phang Nga, Thailand
- Software used: Autocad and 3Ds Max
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Article source: Design Initiatives
G House is a 610 sq. ft. (57 sq. m.) secondary guest unit up on the hill of Monterey Park near Downtown Los Angeles. In a tiny, odd-shaped site, with a lot of code restrictions and a tight budget, Design Initiatives successfully created a functional floor layout scheme with a garage, kitchen, dining, living areas and a full bathroom.
Image Courtesy © Design Initiatives
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: G HOUSE
- Location: Los Angeles, California, US State
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Type : Guest house
- Date : May-July, 2015
- Area : 610 sq. ft.
- Credits : Design Initiatives: Vlado Valkof – architect;
- Project team: Ana Veselinova, Elena Takova
- Visualizations: Constantine Dimitrov, Vladi Dimitrov, Konstantin Kyosev
- Structural: MS Consulting
- MEP & environmental: Perfect Design
Wednesday, September 16th, 2015
Article source: BPd-design & art
Le Jour Café is located in the historic centre of Košice, on the Hlavná street in a building, which is the oldest preserved bourgeois building in the city centre. Large vault premises with an area of 140 m2 offered various options of use.
Image Courtesy © BPd-design & art
- Architects: BPd-design & art
- Project: Le Jour Caffe Kosice
- Location: Košice, Slovakia
- Software used: 3D Studio Max
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: C Concept Design
The new Kruizenga Art Museum (KAM) at Hope College in Holland, Michigan, has been described as a “breath of fresh air”. The uniqueness of the 15,000 gsf Museum building is largely due to its unorthodox, saw-toothed granite exterior.
Image Courtesy © Tom Wagner
- Architects: C Concept Design
- Project: Kruizenga Art Museum
- Location: Holland, Michigan, USA
- Photography: Tom Wagner
- Software used: Rivet, Autocad, 3DMax
- Lead Architect: Matthew VanderBorgh, C Concept Design, the Hague, the Netherlands
- Design Team (C Concept Design): Matthew VanderBorgh, Donald Battjes, Craig Nicely, Lisa Warren, Chad Gould, Euan Cameron and Mirjan van den Heetkamp
- Local Architect: Progressive AE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Program Lead: Donald Battjes,former chief of Operations, LACMA Los Angeles California
- Programming: Timothy J. Chester & Associates LLC Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Museum Director: Charles Mason, Hope College, Holland Michigan
- Engineers: Progressive AE, Grand Rapids, Michigan Dailey Engineering, Onsted, Michigan
- Size: 15,000 gsf / 1,394m²
- Completion Date: Fall 2015
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Article source: Gould Evans
Tulane University, a landlocked, open space-challenged campus in the heart of Uptown New Orleans, wanted to build a 30,000-capacity football stadium on an exceptionally tight site – in fact, at the narrowest point on the campus. The new $72 million Yulman Stadium nests itself into the heart of the Tulane’s athletics precinct. It provides a backdrop to a new athletics quadrangle while connecting to the existing Hertz and Wilson Centers. Construction began in early 2013 and was completed in early 2015. The new stadium marks the first time in 40 years that football is being played on Tulane’s campus. It has become a catalyst for renewed interest in the Tulane football program, successfully bringing back a generation of lost fans.
Image Courtesy © Tim Griffith
- Architects: Gould Evans
- Project: Yulman Stadium
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Photography: Tim Griffith
- Software used: Revit, Sketchup, 3DS Max, AutoCad
- Team Credits: OWNER Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Associate Architect: Lee Ledbetter + Associates, New Orleans, LA
- M/E/P Engineer: ADG New Orleans, Inc., New Orleans, LA
- Structural Engineer: Thornton Tomasetti, Kansas City, MO
- Civil Eegineer: Morphy-Makofsky, Inc., New Orleans, LA
- Landscape Architect: Phronesis, Kansas City, MO
- Seating Capacity: 30,000
- Ammenyties: 5,000 sf multi-purpose center, 15,000 sf suite level program