Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
The site of the proposal has been conceived as a continuous environment without barriers and open to the public transmitting dimensional dynamic space (proposal) to the mentioned Complex. Likewise, the proposal is setback generating a large entrance plaza to the project not only, but as a gesture of respect and contribution to the immediate environment.
Image Courtesy © Sebastián Crespo
- Architects: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
- Project: UNASUR general secretary headquarters
- Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Photography: Sebastián Crespo
- Software used: AutoCAD 2014 and 3D Max (Autodesk)
- Construction: ETINAR S.A.
- Structural Design: Ing. Vinicio Suárez
- Construction Area: 20.000 m2
- Year: November 2014
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Pei Cobb Freed & Partners has unveiled its design for a glass-clad tower that will be the largest corporate headquarters in downtown Sacramento. A project of Vanir Development Company, the 26-story building is set to rise on a prime J Street site within walking distance of the new Sacramento sports arena.
Image Courtesy © Pei Cobb Freed & Partners Architects LLP
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: LATITUDE
Just as every home represents the unique lifestyle and attitude of its owner, every hotel has its own unique personality. Thus, hotel rooms represent the ideal relationship between individual inhabitants and their desired lifestyles.
Situated in Luhuitou Bay, this boutique hotel consists of 42 individual guest rooms with a diverse range of room styles.
Image Courtesy © LATITUDE
- Architects: LATITUDE
- Project: Ammo Hotel
- Location: Sanya, China
- Software used: Autocad 2013, 3D Studio Max 2013, Adobe Photoshp CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Year: 2014
- Type: Commission
- Status: Proposal
- Client: Ammo Catering Culture Co., Limited
- Program: 2,600sqm for 42 rooms + 1,500sqm for common facilities
- Chief Designer: Manuel N. Zornoza
- Project Manager: Lihui Sim
- Team: Andrea Ramos Rodriguez, Bo Liu, Jersy Biel, Jorge Cortes de Castro, Lisa Bai, Li Xiang, Lucia Bravo Guinea
Friday, January 9th, 2015
Article source: M – ARQUITECTOS
Nowadays, more and more, collective equipments have been sustainably planned to respond the needs of a constant urban growing. So that, Maia village, on the north Shore of S.Miguel Island, has asked to plan a kindergarten for the wish and requirement of their inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © PAULO GOULART
- Architects: M – ARQUITECTOS
- Project: NURSERY CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Location: PONTA DELGADA, S.MIGUEL, AÇORES, PORTUGAL
- Photography: PAULO GOULART
- Software used: AutoCad, 3dStudioMax, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Client: CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Área de construção: 670m2
- GPS Coordinates: 37.832341, -25.393998
- Project year: 2010
- Inauguration: 2013
- Architect in charge: ARCH. FERNANDO MONTEIRO
- Collaborators: ARCH. MARCO RESENDES, ARCH. MIGUEL SOUSA, ARCH. DIANA POLICARPO, ARCH. PEDRO FURTADO, ARCH. EST. MARIA BENTO, ARCH. EST. SUSANA FERREIRA
- Stability and infrastructure: INTEGRAL, ESTUDOS DE ENGENHARIA, Lda; ENG. ARSÉNIO COUTO;
- Construction: JOÃO VIEIRA & FILHOS, Lda
Thursday, January 8th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Arte Charpentier, the lead architect, will design the new Centre de Congrès et de Spectacles de Calais, in partnership with Abciss-Architectes, as part of a consortium led by the Rabot Dutilleul Group.
Arte Charpentier Architectes presented an ambitious plan for the major cultural facility, to be located on an 18,000 sqm oceanfront site. Featuring rounded contours, it is designed to make the most of the site’s exceptional views: the port to the east; the sea and spa district to the north; and to the south, the city and its historic monuments such as the Risban fort, lighthouse, watchtower and City Hall. The conference and performing arts centre is a strong iconic structure that will focus perspective, giving it more power without concealing the sea view and providing instant appeal to the waterfront.
Image Courtesy © Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: New Calais conference centre
- Location: Calais, France
- Software used: SketchUp, AutoCAD and 3ds Max
- Team: Rabot Dutilleul Partenariats (consortium leader), CIPPER, Rabot Dutilleul Construction, Norlit, Sitex, Abciss-Architectes (Calais architect)
- Engineering and design: PROJEX, Diagobat, Architecture Technique, AVEL Acoustique
Thursday, December 11th, 2014
Article source: MALVI
Astor Hellas, a leading wholesale international trading company in the Greek market, approached us to design their new headquarters in Thessaloniki, an office space that would gather all of their functions in an open environment which would reflect both their values and their brand position.
Image Courtesy © Giorgio Papadopoulos
- Architects: MALVI
- Project: Astor Hellas HQ (2014)
- Location: Pylaia, Thessaloniki (GR)
- Photography: Giorgio Papadopoulos
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad 2013 and 3D Studio Max 2013
- Type: Corporate
- Size: 400 square metres (4,300 square feet)
- Progress: Completed – 2014
- Project Manager: Georgios Meselidis
- Lighting Design: Michalis Gkourogiannis / Reflect Lights
- Woodworks: Vordounas Hand Made
Saturday, December 6th, 2014
Article source: EZEQUIELFARCA architecture & design
The Barrancas House is the result of the restoration of a house built in the seventies in Mexico City, which didn´t have any attract at first but had great spatial potential.
It became a challenge for our office to create a home focusing on incredible attention to detail, modernity and discovery of the different spaces and levels to generate expectation and surprise.
Image Courtesy © EZEQUIELFARCA architecture & design
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Article source: Studio Stag
Kaleydo Hotel is a hospitality project located in Gili Trawangan island of Lombok, Indonesia. The client asked for a contemporary concept which considers the vernacular character of the area. Without being in so much resemblance of the aesthetics and style of Indonesian architecture, StudiSTAG started analyzing the vernacular in a function and usefulness guidance. A more contemporary approach reached by evaluating the ratios of the vernacular, rationalizing the Indonesian style and using the local techniques and materials.
Image Courtesy © Studio Stag
- Architects: Studio Stag
- Project: Kaleydo Hotel
- Location: Lombok, Indonesia
- Software used: 3dsmax and rhinoceros
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Article source: selim senin
After a search for the best possible result to ensure the equal view of the courts from different directions, the project has been generated by a geometric combination of badminton courts. Around ten badminton courts a circulation belt of 3m was formed, this is how spectators or athletes can freely move all around. This circular space was surrounded by a large triangle which forms three triangular areas around the circle. Thanks to this organization of space three spectator stands were generated all of which has different view directions to the courts. In order to assure the proper angle for the triangular stands to view the courts, they were elevated upwards and were connected with triangular trusses so each triangular space carries each other’s load. Thus a dynamic interior setting was formed.
Image Courtesy © selim senin
- Architects: Selim senin
- Project: Dalseong Citizen’s Gymnasium
- Software used: sketchup,vray, autocad, photoshop, 3dmax, revit
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
Article source: MSB arquitectos
Although the cellar is surrounded by a vineyard, it is not associated with it. The relationship between the building and the surrounding area is practically nonexistent, largely due to the access road that makes a harsh separation between the building and the vineyard at the arrival zone. On the west part of the building, the separation between the vineyard and the building is less prominent, however a possible symbiosis between the built and the natural is unfulfilled by the strong and enclosed character of the warehouse.
Image Courtesy © MSB arquitectos
- Architects: MSB arquitectos
- Project: Wine Culture Center
- Software used: Acad for technical drawings, sketchup and rhino for modeling, coreldraw for schemes and 3dmax+vray for rendering with post production in photoshop