Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
“Zodchestvo” House is created within the frames of CIS Young Architects Contest “Local Utopia in the Global Dystopia” Festival “Zodchestvo 2010”.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Yunakov architects
Located in the lower part of the Kiev city in Ukraine.
This place was created as a multizone space. As a platform for creative events practically in every sphere: photo studio, intellectual entertainments , workshops , lectures, concerts , trendsetter’s debates .
Image Courtesy © Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Architects: Yunakov architects
- Project: Notting Hill
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Photography: Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Max.
- Design Team: Yunakov Ivan, Kornienko Olga, Karpov Andrey.
- Area: 170 sqm
- Year: 2014
Sunday, February 2nd, 2014
Article source: Moment Factory
Moment Factory is helping Super Bowl Boulevard come alive with a spectacular multimedia show projected on the outdoor façade of Macy’s Herald Square on the evenings leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII. Following the success of multimedia shows Moment Factory created on Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia and the Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall, as well as their visuals for Madonna’s Halftime Show during Super Bowl XLVI, the company was approached by the NFL and world-renowned event organizers PPW to create Super Bowl Virtual Theater in the heart of New York City.
Image Courtesy © Moment Factory
- Event Organiser: Moment Factory
- Project: Super Bowl Virtual Theater
- Location: New York
- Software used: C4d, 3ds and fbx
Saturday, February 1st, 2014
Article source: HGA Architects and Engineers
The new Museum of Wisconsin Art (MOWA) in West Bend, Wisconsin, designed by Jim Shields, FAIA, Project Lead Designer at HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA), achieves a subtle balance between architecture as art and architecture as a neutral setting for art. The crisp, triangular geometry of the 31,000-square-foot, two-level museum moves from a glass-enclosed entrance at the southwest corner to a wedge-resolving point at the opposite end, where a glass curtain wall reveals an interior stairwell. Clad in custom, horizontal, modular fiber-cement panels in three shades of white, the surface of the building projects a soft and gentle variegation of color.
Image Courtesy © Darris Lee Harris
- Architects: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Project: MUSEUM OF WISCONSIN ART (MOWA)
- Location: West Bend, U.S.A
- Photography: Darris Lee Harris
- Software used: Sketchup, 3DMax and Revit
- Client: Museum of Wisconsin Art
- Owner: Thomas Lidtke, Executive Director
- Start Date: 2009
- Completion Date: April 2013
- Design Architect: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering Firm: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Electrical Engineering Firm: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Structural Engineering Firm: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Interior Design Firm: HGA Architects and Engineers
- Civil,Landscape Architecture Firm: Graef
- General Contractor: M.A. Mortenson
Wednesday, January 29th, 2014
Article source: LKMK ARCHITECTS
The project is a private residence for two families in Varkiza, an athenian suburb in southern Attica, by the sea. It is a three-story building positioned at the rear of a 440 sq.m. plot. The living room and the kitchen are located on the ground floor and they have access and a view to the garden and pool. The first floor comprises the bedrooms and the family room.
Image Courtesy © Tsitsos Dimitris
- Architects: LKMK ARCHITECTS (Kyriakos Michalopoulos)
- Project: Private Residence
- Location: Varkiza, Greece
- Photography: Tsitsos Dimitris
- Software used: 3DSMAX and Vray plugin.
- Construction Year: 2012
- Civil Engineer: Gavalas Filippos
- Mechanical Engineer: Aronis Nasos – Gotzamanis George
- Acoustic Design (Sound Engineer): NOISE CONTROL
- Interior Design: Bougas George
Saturday, January 25th, 2014
Article source: Goettsch Partners
Located adjacent to the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center athletic complex, the new Hotel Kapok, designed by Goettsch Partners (GP), is a 19-story boutique hotel with 242 rooms. The design attempts to provide the guest with a unique spatial quality that eliminates the cloistered and disorienting nature of typical hotel corridors. In response, a pinwheel plan was developed, allowing for corridors that end in vision glass with a punctuation of light and views.
Image Courtesy © Goettsch Partners
- Architects: Goettsch Partners
- Project: Hotel Kapok Shenzhen Bay
- Location: China
- Software used: AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3DS Max and Photoshop
Saturday, January 18th, 2014
Article source: Tony Owen Partners
The Jade apartment tower by Tony Owen partners has just been completed in the centre of Sydney’s CBD. The 15-storey tower consists of 27 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, plus double-level penthouses with a vaulted glass ceilings.
Image Courtesy © Tony Owen Partners
- Architects: Tony Owen Partners
- Project: JADE Apartments
- Location: Sydney’s CBD
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Maya and 3DS
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Article source: HERNÁNDEZ SILVA ARQUITECTOS
The house is located in a conventional land inside a gated community, west of Guadalajara’s metropolitan area. Is has a north orientation towards the street and south on the back, leaving a free area on the side facing west.
The project begins at the idea of making a house with the minimum ofwalls to feel it completely transparent and openfrom the entry. We decided to make a big hole inside that takes back the old spanish patio, being the protagonist of the residence.
Image Courtesy © CARLOS DÍAZ CORONA
- Architects: HERNÁNDEZ SILVA ARQUITECTOS
- Project: CASA VEINTIUNO
- Location: GUADALAJARA, MEXICO
- Photography: CARLOS DÍAZ CORONA
- PROJECT YEAR: 2009
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2010-2012
- TEAM: ARQ. ALEJANDRO APONTE GÓMEZ, ARQ. ROBERTO PEÑA RODRÍGUEZ
- AREA: 541 M2
- Software used: Sketchup, Autocad and 3DS max.
Saturday, January 4th, 2014
Article source: mahdiyar memar
Image Courtesy © mahdiyar memar
- Architects: mahdiyar memar
- Project: El-goli caltural center
- Location: tabriz, Iran
- Software used: 3dmax, Vray, Autocad, Revit
Saturday, December 21st, 2013
Article source: Agraz Arquitectos
ML house has been conceived as an architecture that is capable of containig and perpetuating the spirit of each member of the family; an art form that enhances the day inn, day out with its singular presence and becomes the lively back-drop for the making of the personal momoire .
Image Courtesy © Mito Covarrubias
- Architects: Agraz Arquitectos
- Project: ML House
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Photography: Mito Covarrubias
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, 3dMax
- Project: 2006
- Construction: 2007
- Designers: Agraz Arquitectos SC, Ricardo Agraz, Paolino Di Vece
- Collaborators: Alberto Tacher, Sara Tamez, Marisol Reynoso, Juan Antonio Jaime, Jessica Magaña, Javier Gutiérrez, Edgar Benítez, Luís Enrique Reynoso
- Construction: Planeación Integral Constructores, Ing. Rodolfo Ojeda Ezeta
- Art:Fernando Sandoval, Adrián Guerrero
- Interior design: Liliana Lavin
- Industrial design: Cubo 3, Héctor Navarro