Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013
Article source: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
A composition of frames to paint within them using the sun, the shadows of the trees, with the wet landscape that leaves the rain.
Even when it maintains and architectural proportion in the spaces according their use, the house can be perceived as a sculpture. The dimensions are hard to scale and guessing the program from outside because it’s decontextualized.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Onnis Luque
- Architects: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
- Project: AR HOUSE
- Location: Atizapán de Zaragoza, State of Mexico
- Photography: Arq. Onnis Luque
- Construction built: 2010-2011
- Built Area: 875 m2
- Collaborators: Lucio Muniain, Marielle Rivero, Mario Hernández y Luis Valdez
- Engineering: Ing. Hugo Miranda
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max
Friday, October 18th, 2013
Article source: Sergio Mannino Studio
We are pleased to announce the opening of a new authentic Italian pizzeria, Susanna, located in the heart of Greenwich Village on Bleecker Street. Susanna was born from the dream of 3 Italian brothers who came to New York City to start a new life and who wanted to offer authentic Italian style thin crust pizza.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Mannino Studio
- Architects: Sergio Mannino Studio
- Project: Pizzeria Susanna
- Location: New York
- Software used: 3dsmax, AutoCad, illustrator and photoshop
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Article source: Mateo Arquitectura
In one corner of this great space, we lay out the main entrance to the tower block.
At the corner of the floor plan there is a triangle. The space is black but full of life, veined with colour.
One side of the triangle marks the border, the point of control. Another, annexed to it, offers an unusual view, slightly raised above the rest.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: Mateo Arquitectura
- Project: Unification of the entrances to the Banc Sabadell tower block
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Author: Josep Lluís Mateo
- Client: Banc Sabadell Atlántico
- Design date: 2010
- Construction date: 2012-2013
- Surface area: 100 m2
- Structures: BOMA, Agustí Obiol
- Installations: Grupo JG
- Technical architect: Ignacio Herrera
- Software used: Autocad, 3D studio and Photoshop
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
Article source: Future Architecture Thinking
The Casa das Artes (House of the Arts) in Miranda do Corvo expresses the meetingbetween two identities, rural and urban, in a landscape marked by the Lousã Mountains.
Image Courtesy © João Morgado
- Architects: Future Architecture Thinking
- Project: Casa das Artes
- Location: Miranda do Corvo, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado
- Client: Municipalityof Miranda do Corvo
- Area: 2.360 sqm
- Project Team: Architect Miguel Correia, Architect Cláudia Campos, Architect SérgioCatita, ArchitectPatríciade Carvalho, Architect Miguel Cabral, Architect Margarida Magro, Architect Sara Gonçalves, Architect Telmo Maia, Architect Gabriel Santos, ArchitectHilárioAbril, Engineer José Pico, Landscape Architect Sara Távora
- Builder: TECNORÉM – Engenharia e Construções, S.A.
- Year: 2010 /2013
- Software used: REVIT, Autocad and 3DS MAX
Friday, October 4th, 2013
Article source: ON-A
In Taipei City, in an area in urban transformation and making facade to Tamsui’s river, we propose a 39-storey tower.
Its facade, a big structural mesh allows a large glass surface, so that all the rooms are connected with outside. On the perimeter of each floor projecting a green strip that helps user to distance the built boundary, thus providing a greater sense of security.
Image Courtesy © ON-A
- Architects: ON-A: “ in collaboration with SUMTECT”
- Project: LUXURY TOWER
- Location: TAIPEI, Taiwan
- Software used: Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3D StudioMax and Photoshop
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Article source: Colkitt&Co
Colkitt&Co’s model is revolutionizing PUMA’s global outlet program with mobile fixture kits that allow for more flexible and sustainable retail design. Between interchangeable stock parts made of 100 percent recycled materials, to a 35 percent more energy efficient design, the PUMA factory outlet center (FOC) model is setting a precedent for LEED Platinum retail design.
Image Courtesy © Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Architects: Colkitt&Co
- Project: PUMA Factory Outlet Center (FOC)
- Location: 5610 Paseo Del Norte Carlsbad, CA 92008, U.S.A
- Photography: Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Project Owner, Developer: PUMA North America
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3-D Studio, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
Friday, September 27th, 2013
Article source: TACKarchitects
ART[house] at its core attempts to blur the boundaries between interior and exterior environments, while creating a sophisticated canvas in which the owner can display their extensive art collection. The design finds inspiration from the work of Richard Neutra, and some of his more notable projects such as the Kaufmann House.
Image Courtesy © TACKarchitects
- Architects: TACKarchitects
- Project: ART[house]
- Software used: Rhino, 3D-Studio Max and Revit
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: Elliott + Associates Architects
This building is located next to a creek that bisects the campus. This building is curved and all glass to differentiate it from the brick office buildings and to make clear that this is a public building like the other two all glass buildings on campus (the Conservatory Restaurant and the Fitness Center Addition).
Image Courtesy © Elliott + Associates Architects
- Add a second auditorium on campus that seats 232.
- Add a third on campus restaurant that seats 138 inside and 48 outside.
- Provide a banquet room for special events which seats 144.
- Provide a boardroom for quarterly board meetings.
- Provide private dining rooms that seat 8-12 people for lunch meetings.
- Provide a 2,843 square foot catering kitchen to provide food for meetings all over campus.
Saturday, September 21st, 2013
Article source: 4th-Studio
My Home Studio is the project that Bticino has created in Mexico to show in a clear and exciting way the “Home automation” concept. The most innovative and cut edge domotic functions altogether in a single place ready to be incorporated in our daily lives and this way dwell and work in spaces with more comfort, security and efficiency. My Home Studio is probably the most complete and sophisticated showroom in our country.
Image Courtesy © 4th-Studio
- Architects: 4th-Studio
- Project: My Home Studio
- Location: Querétaro, Mexican
- Photography: 4th-Studio
- Client: Bticino de Mexico
- Year: 2013
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Studio Max
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The main concept was a rational approach to the use of expensive housing in Moscow. The future residents chose a minimalistic interior with open space instead of separated living and dining rooms and predominant white color for the walls. The use of organic materials such as travertine of milky color and American walnut wood of chocolate shade ensure an elegant, yet welcoming feel throughout.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Project: Apartment
- Location: Leninskiy ave., Moscow, Russia
- Area: 83.0 m²
- Project year: 2008-2009
- Architects: Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN, Anahit MKHCHYAN
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DSMAX