Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The main concept was a rational approach to the use of expensive housing in Moscow. The future residents chose a minimalistic interior with open space instead of separated living and dining rooms and predominant white color for the walls. The use of organic materials such as travertine of milky color and American walnut wood of chocolate shade ensure an elegant, yet welcoming feel throughout.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Project: Apartment
- Location: Leninskiy ave., Moscow, Russia
- Area: 83.0 m²
- Project year: 2008-2009
- Architects: Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN, Anahit MKHCHYAN
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DSMAX
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
Article source: Rallar Arkitekter
The Boathouse in Haddal
The start of summer 2012 was very different for 21 architecture students from NTNU. Instead of going home on vacation, they travelled to a small village in Sunnmøre. Here they were to realize their first building, a unique boathouse situated between the fjord, the mountains and the sea. The project was organized and designed by six of the students, all in their 2nd year, at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It all began back in January, when the students travelled to Haddal to get to know the site and the client.
Image Courtesy © Rallar Arkitekter
- Architects: Rallar Arkitekter
- Project: The boathouse
- Location: Haddal, Norway
- Photography: Rallar Arkitekter, Maya Laitinen
- Municipality: Ulstein Kommune, Norway
- Mission: Boathouse
- Completed: June 23rd, 2012
- Material usage: Shuttering block, concrete floor, pine cladding, plastic glass, spruce plywood, reclaimed slate and construction materials of spruce.
- Clients: Ann-Kathrin Haddal and Nils Rune Molvær
- Architect coworkers: Silje Ruud, Kristine Øvstebø, Steinar Hillersøy Dyvik, John Haddal Mork, Anders Gunleiksrud, Eiliv Andreas Myren Ribe
- Arcitectonic consultant: Steffen Wellinger, Førsteamanuensis Sivilarkitekt MNAL
- Supervisor structural Engineering: Jan Siem, Professor, fakultet for arkitektur og billedkunst, NTNU
- Project management: Rallar Arkitekter
- Gross area: 60m2
- Costs excl. VAT and the cost reporting year: 300 000 (2012)
- Building students: Anders Gunleiksrud, Atir Khan, Eiliv Andreas Myren Ribe, Espen Philip Haugen, Espen Strandmyr Eide Hanne Karin Broch, John Haddal Mork, Julie Gaby Berger, Kanutte Torsteinsdottir Næss, Kari Svangstu, Kristine Øvstebø, Lene Tajana Dybwad, Maria Ringstad, Maria Therese Nervik, Maya Laitinen, Robin Loe, Sebastian Østlie, Silje Ruud, Sindre B Johnsen Steinar Hillersøy Dyvik.
- Software used: 3D Studio Max, Inventor 3d and Google Sketchup
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
Article source: NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
Municipal corporation sare public-service utilities which meets the requirement for general public individual or common on the area of city surrounding. In this context, all global effects of technologies, changing for getting information in the modern world and also production and consumption need sare the symbols of contemporary figures on places fortoday’s world. So our major principle is to create a modern center space for relationship between public and municipal corporations.
Image Courtesy © NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Architects: NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Project: CITY HALL FOR DENIZLI
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Year: 2009
- For: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality
- Site: 8945 m²
- Building: 7000 m²
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds Max
Tuesday, September 10th, 2013
Article source: JDS architects
JDS invites you to join Siblingsfactory for the opening of their new concept store in downtown Brussels today! We’re excited to have designed this new space in the heart of Brussels.
The store’s opening will be paired with the 100th anniversary of Le Mont Saint Michel.
Image Courtesy © JDS architects
- Architects: JDS architects
- Project: OPENING OF SIBLINGSFACTORY
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino, 3ds max and photoshop
Sunday, September 1st, 2013
Article source: Maxwan + MS architekti
Red Hill Rise, a mixed use building on top of a metro station, consists of offices and retail located along one of the major spine road connecting airport and historical city centre of Prague. Backdrop of the project is a dramatically steep slope (max. 14m height difference), the site being located in a tranquil residential area while required program is purely commercial and requires expressive architecture. Furthermore, there is a lack of sufficient public space in the neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © Maxwan
- Architects: Maxwan + MS architekti
- Project: Red Hill Rise
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Client: KKCG Real Estate a.s.
- Site area: 1.2 ha
- Total GFA: 41,000 m2
- Service, Retail: 12,250 m2 gfa
- Offices: 28,750 m2 gfa
- Parking: 700 spaces
- Estimated building cost: €55M
- Partner in charge: Hiroki Matsuura
- Team leader: Jason Hilgefort, Rene Sangers
- Team: Artur Borejszo, Veronika Komova, Valentina Chiappa Nunez, Aleksandar Hrib, Nobuki Ogasahara, Ignas Uogintas, Janneke Earl
- Collaborator: MS architekti s.r.o. (Michal Sourek, Pavel Hrebecky, Tomas Filgas, Martin Studnicka, Thomas Zagdoun, Idan Zveibil), ABT bv (Engineering Structures & Installations), Ebben Nurseries (Horticulture), ACTM Netherlands bv (Commercial consultancy for shopping centres & high traffic locations), Peter Brogt Traffic Advice (Traffic & Parking),, Search Engineering bv (Sustainability), Energysim s.r.o. (Energy, Sustainability and Engineering), Scheldebouw bv (Façade engineering), Buro Happold (Sustainability & Engineering), HEVO bv (Office market &”Het Nieuwe Werken”), Jaroslav Pasek (Geology & Foundations), &H Real Estate bv (Real estate, Retail development)
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Illustrator, Photoshop
Friday, August 30th, 2013
Article source: visiondivision
A client commissioned visiondivision to create a shop for showing and selling goods next to a highway in the Nakhon Ratchasima area in Northeastern Thailand.
The client is involved in many different enterprises, like manufacturing pottery, trading with flowers and garden trees, growing fruits, mushrooms and vegetables and also buying and selling shoes and clothes.
Image Courtesy © visiondivision
- Architects: visiondivision
- Project: Mirror Market
- Location: Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
- Software used: Autocad, 3d-Studio, Illustrator and Photoshop
Friday, August 30th, 2013
Article source: Malik Architecture
The uniqueness of this project is that it operates on multiple levels. On one hand it uses technology and intelligent design to improve the working environment of its inhabitants, while working inclusively in an urban context.
On the other hand, it is a critical commentary on some of the antiquated notions that have plagued contemporary commercial design in the subcontinent. The eschewment of ornamentation, the treatment of structure as skin, the repudiation of self-aggrandizing atriums, the moulding of building volumes to perform multiple functions simultaneously, the treatment of landscape as an integral part of development and an exploration of its varying moods, the focus on sustainability, the holistic approach to design and execution are a direct result of a critical analysis of the exigent and often superficial buildings proliferating in the subcontinent.
Image Courtesy © Malik Architecture
- Architects: Malik Architecture
- Project: GMS Grande Palladium
- Location: Kalina, Mumbai, India
- Client: GMS Group
- Design team: Arjun Malik, Ketan Chaudhary, JayJani, Ketan Seta
- Built-up area: 1, 80,000 sq. ft.
- Cost of project: 60 crores
- Year of completion: 2010
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, 3D Max, STAAD Pro and Tekla
Sunday, August 25th, 2013
Article source: SOSTUDIO / Sergio Orduña Architects
The project is located in the pent-house of Diomeda building, in the commercial area of Puerto Cancun. Through an organic design of curved lines, the travel takes us to the different spaces, always oriented to the surrounding views of the development, of the hotel zone and the Caribbean.
Image Courtesy © Maribel Garzon
- Architects: SOSTUDIO / Sergio Orduña Architects
- Project: DIOMEDA
- Location: Cancún, Mexico
- Photography: Maribel Garzon
- Project leader: Sergio Orduña Chapoy
- Building contractor: construcan
- Lighting designer: ERGODI
- Robotic project: smartec
- Furniture and work stations: Herman Miller
- Aluminum panel: alpolic, aludaissa
- YEAR: 2013
- Software used: SKETCHUP, 3DMAX, V-RAY
Sunday, August 25th, 2013
Article source: za bor architects
Castrol is a global brand and leading manufacturer of engine oils and greases. This British company is a part of BP group of companies. Nevertheless it’s famous for strict corporate style, it was definitely expressive and bright decisions of za bor architects that were chosen for the project of expansion and renovation of Castrol office inMoscow. Architects managed to implement the famous Castrol’s tagline: «It’s more than just oil. It’s liquid engineering» into the office space. Namely the idea of liquidity, versatile fluid – oil – was taken as a basis for this office conception. Though, shallowness, which is indicative for liquids, gave way for curved dynamic objects, distinctive for za bor architects projects.
Image Courtesy © Peter Zaytsev
- Architects: za bor architects
- Project: Castrol office
- Location: Paveletskaya Plaza business center, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Peter Zaytsev
- Client: Castrol
- Project management: Mott MacDonald
- General Contractor: Altaca
- Engineering solution: Mott MacDonald, Altaca, za bor architects
- Furniture: Martela
- Glass partition: Nayada
- Reception desk: Akrilika
- Floor: Interface FLOR
- Floor area: 2025 sqm
- Project time: 2011-2012
- Software used: ArchiCAD and 3Ds Max
Sunday, August 25th, 2013
Article source: STARH Stanislavov Architects
There are 5 different types of houses with distinctive geometric shape, designed in the series.
The Line House
The Triangle House
The Square House
The Rectangle House
The Arch House
The houses are designed for construction in Belgium, France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands and meet all European standards of living.
- Architects: STARH Stanislavov Architects
- Project: The Triangle House
- Location: Belgium, France
- Program: Single family house
- Design Year: 2013
- Build up area: 220 sq.m
- Software used: AutoCAD, Revit and 3ds Max