Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Thursday, March 15th, 2012
Article source: WE Architecture
The new Cancer Care Center in Naestved is located in close proximity to the regional Hospital. The purpose of the center is helping anyone affected by cancer through professional help in exceptional buildings specifically designed for this.
Cancer Care Center
- Architects: WE Architecture
- Project: Oasis
- Location: Naestved, Denmark
- Assignment: Invited competition
- Type: Cancer Caring Centre
- Client: Kræftens bekæmpelse & Realdania
- Year: 2012
- Team: Marc Jay, Julie Schmidt-Nielsen, Nora Fossum, Rasmus Røgen, Justin Cua, Karen Shiue, Kristian Hindsberg, Lasma Grigone&Casper Berntsen
- Software used: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Rhino, V-ray, 3ds max, AutoCad 2012
Thursday, March 15th, 2012
Article source: Mariusz Piesik & Kuba Szymański
Gdańsk Historic Heritage Center is designed to be a multifunctional building and a part of targ sienny / targ rakowy complex – a new project in the very center of Gdańsk. The buildings’ main purpose is to host an exhibition of a large scale model of a pre-World War II center of the city and mark the starting point of tourist excursions around it’s streets. The design of GHHC was to be chosen in a contest for architecture students.
Gdańsk Historic Heritage Center
- Architects: Mariusz Piesik & Kuba Szymański
- Project: Gdańsk Historic Heritage Center
- Location: Gdańsk, Poland
- Software used: AutoCad, 3DsMax, V-ray.
Friday, March 9th, 2012
Article source: WE architecture
Today suburbia is a typology that has been greatly criticized. We believe that suburbs have great potential in becoming qualified and generous spaces for the inhabitants.
This competition was initiated by Realdania in order to create debate and visions for “The Suburbs of the Future”. Farum is today a fragmented suburb located 20 km from the centre of Copenhagen. The competition area is divided by large roads into islands of eclectic architecture composed of buildings mainly from the 70s and the 80s.
- Architect: WE architecture
- Name of Project: Farum
- Location: Farum, Denmark
- Asssignment: Invited competition
- Type: Urban Planning
- Client: Realdania & Furesø Municipality
- Size: 96 ha
- Year: 2012
- Team: Marc Jay, Julie Schmidt-Nielsen, Nora Fossum, Kristian Hindsberg, Casper Berntsen, Steffen Ommundsen , Mikkel Friberg, Tom Benjamin Hobbs, Justin Cua& Karen Shiue
- Collaborators: JWH arkitekter, PrebenSkaaruplandskabsarkitekter, NIRAS, Gitte Marling
- Software used: Rhino, 3d Studio Max and V-ray
Wednesday, March 7th, 2012
Article source: C3 Studio
c3studio’s interior architecture design for Condo Canal Lachine in Montréal (Québec, Canada) won top honors in the residential/kitchen category in the annual Quebec competition Grands Prix du Design in 2011. Beyond its apparent simplicity, the interior space of the residence reveals a visual personality that evokes a monolithic sculpture rather than simply a living space.
Image Courtesy Steve Montpetit
- Architects: C3 Studio
- Project: Condo Canal Lachine
- Location: Montréal / (Petite-Bourgogne), Quebec, Canada
- Client: ANDRÉE FOREST
- Designer: MARIO PAINCHAUD / C3STUDIO
- Project manager: MARIO PAINCHAUD
- Surface: 700 PI² / 65 m²
- Project end date: Août 2011
- Carpenter / kitchen designer: ESPACE CUISINE
- Steel: FÉLIX LEPAGE
- Concrete : M3BÉTON
- Photographer : STEVE MONTPETIT
- Software used: AUTOCAD for the plan, elevations, details and 3D STUDIO MAX for presentation, study model.
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012
Article source: EASTERN design office
The facade of this house has the shape of a keyhole.
A key to open “my house”, which is standing along a narrow street of a crowded town, is designed as a key itself on the façade of this house. A house can be called a key, which will open up your life happily. Such a small key, this house is a key!
Image Courtesy Koichi Torimura
- Architects: EASTERN design office
- Project: Keyhole House
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
- Site Area：90.81㎡
- Total Floor Area：103.47㎡
- Structural Engineering: EASTERN design office
- Photographer：Koichi Torimura
- Software used: Vectorworks for drawings,and 3ds Max for making CG.
Sunday, March 4th, 2012
Article source: Andrej Kalamar
Apartment buildings are located in a redeveloped downtown area that has recently been converted from derelict industrial to public and residential use. Despite its central position in the city, the site is removed from main roads and downtown bustle. Next to the new music school on the north of the city block, three apartment buildings rise from a green surface. Their positions reflect the heterogeneous surroundings; variety of directions influences the varying orientations of the volumes. As there are no parallel facades, each apartment can establish an individual character without obstruction.
Image Courtesy Miran Kambič, Studio Kalamar
- Architects: Andrej Kalamar – Studio Kalamar
- Project: Cvetkova Apartments
- Location: Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Structural Engineering:Dušan Arko
- HVAC Engineering:Jože Velnar
- Electrical Engineering:Aleš Matuš
- Client: Imo-Real d.o.o.
- Software used: AutoCAD and 3DS Max
Monday, February 20th, 2012
Article source: PinkCloud.dk
The Oil Silo Home, designed by pinkcloud.dk in Berlin, recycles oil silos by transforming them into affordable houses. An oil silo is a storage container for compressed liquefied petroleum gas. There are approximately 49,000 oil silos in over 660 oil refineries worldwide! As the human population increases at an exponential rate, oil discovery decreases at an exponential rate. Soon all existing oil silos will be abandoned as fuel storage containers.
- Architect: PinkCloud.dk
- Name of Project: Oil Silo Home
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D Studio Max, and EcoTect
Saturday, February 18th, 2012
Article source: SMV Architects
The mountains, canyons, powerful rivers, waterfalls and lakes surrounded by rough rocks have turned into the cradle of the Armenian nation. Armenia, being the first to adopt Christianity as a state religion in 301 has taken its faith through centuries of adversities and temptations to our days. Armenia is a country that thanks to its literary works and masterpieces of art has enriched the world culture.
- Architects: SMV Architects
- Project: Hotel Armenia in Sochi for Winter Olimpic Games 2014
- Location: Armenia
- Project Team: Sargis Sardaryan, Ruzanna Mamyan, Ani Veranyan
- Software used: ArchiCAD, 3DMax, Adobe Photoshop
Saturday, February 18th, 2012
Article source: HM.Arquitectos
From to barbecue shed to loft. Construction was organized through a very specific set of needs from the owner. It had to be an area with independent access within the house, one that not only would solve the needs for leisure and recreation, but that would also have the asset of functioning along with the garden as a backing for those needs. This would result in a barbecue shed/playroom/office as well as the guest rooms.
Front View (Images Courtesy Mastepix)
- Architect: HM.Arquitectos
- Name of Project: PH Loft Arias
- Location: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Construction Managers: HM.Arquitectos – Fernando Hitzig & Leonardo Militello
- Collaborators: Ruben Ruiz
- Photography: Mastepix
- Software used: Autocad, 3d Studio Max