Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
Article source: Prokofyev Archigroup
Sports introduce a lot of emotions into our life. Strive for competitions and tournaments has been an integral part of the development of our civilization for a long time. This favored development of new and unique facilities, such as Coliseum, arenas and stadiums, each of them having its own style, form and purpose, able to accommodate many thousands of people. Modern types of sport have their own facilities. These are soccer, ice-hockey and Olympic stadiums, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc. Each city has one or several facilities like this. But they are disseminated across different places.
- Architect: Prokofyev Archigroup
- Name of Project: Sports tower
- Location: Bank of the Dnieper River in Ukraine
- Software used: 3DS Max and PhotoShop
Wednesday, December 7th, 2011
Article source: MoNo / Fumiaki Nagashima + Mami Maruoka Nagashima
This was an installation art work which was exhibited in Berrick Hall, one of old western-style houses and local authorized historical architectures, as a formal program of the 5th Yamate Art Festival. With its unique history of residential area for outsider people since about 150 years ago, Yamate in Yokoha-ma is an area which promotes peculiar town activity plan around famous place, Foreign General Cemetery and some historical western-style houses. Yamate Art Festival is held under an intention of local activation and culture development by cooperation of some art NPOs, local organizations and facilities in February of each year, having various events of all-round art, music, art, drama, dance, traditional performing and literature.
Side view of the installation art (Images Courtesy MoNo)
- Architect: MoNo / Fumiaki Nagashima + Mami Maruoka Nagashima
- Name of Project: Molecular Cluster
- Location: Yokohama, Japan
- Type: Installation Art Exhibition
- Photo credit: MoNo
- Software used: 3dS Max
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Article source: Jean-Marie GREMILLET
Research center on the metal containing a technical hall and its satellites, specialized technical rooms, enlightened naturally by two patios gardens. The center also includes computer rooms, researchers’ offices and premises of training.
Image Courtesy Nicolas Waltefaugle
- Architects: Jean-Marie GREMILLET
- Project: CIRAM (Centre d’Innovation et de Recherche Associate Metz)
- Location: Metz, France
- Project leader : Thierry MERIGOUT
- Size : 4 170 m2
- Photographer : Nicolas WALTEFAUGLE
- Client : CA2M
- Structural engineers : SNC LAVALIN
- Software used: AutoCAD and 3dS Max
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Article source: Studio 63 Architecture + Design
The showroom Giulio Tanini has won the Best Showroom Award 2011at the Cersaie Fair , Bologna Italy
ON THE 22.6.2011 HAS BEEN INAUGURATED THE NEW GIULIO TANINI STORE
The new Giulio Tanini showroom in Florence designed by Studio 63 Architecture + Design was thought of as a very clean, rational almost rigorous container. The large space is divided to several smaller spaces, one destined for the surfaces display and coverings, while the new building is dedicated to bathroom furniture and accessories.
Night View (Images Courtesy Pietro Savorelli)
- Architect: Studio 63 Architecture + Design
- Name of Project: Giulio Tanini showroom
- Location: Via Maragliano 155, Florence, Italy
- Project manager: Studio 63 Architecture + Design
- Photos by: Pietro Savorelli
- Completion date: June 2011
- Sqm: 1200
- Custom made furniture designed by Studio 63: realized by Intrapresa Srl.
- Lighting fixture: Technical lighting Xal, Logica.
- Suspension lamps Danese Milano designed by: Studio 63
- Software used: Autocad and 3dS Max
Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
Article source: FMD Architects
The site is a residential block in Lorne, Victoria. Several large eucalyptus trees are clustered in the southeastern end of the block, offering a treed streetscape context to the site.
The house was to contain individual zones for the couple and their 2 adult daughters, with the opportunity to separate access between the spaces. A large Living and Dining space with outdoor entertaining areas were required, within which all family members and friends could congregate. Another important brief requirement was a space in which the client could practice yoga, offering spatial isolation with an external outlook.
- Architect: FMD Architects
- Name of Project: Treehouse
- Location: Lorne, Victoria, Australia
- Software used: Microstation & 3d Studio Max
Tuesday, November 29th, 2011
Article source: Synarchitects
Challenged with a highly innovative plant, combining scientific research and modern production of concrete on an international standard, we have been asking ourselves to not only provide all tasks, but to add something special that makes this project shine out the typical factories.
The company XinAo is multitalented enterprise providing all kind of goods and services. A lot of their goals are satisfying families and supporting them in the daily tasks we all encounter. We took this as a perfect link to the subject concrete, providing us with the necessarities of our infrastructure. This ranges from bridges to houses to simple furniture. We took this liason of common goals to give the whole project a simple and for everyone coherent face, a ordinary house.
- Architect: Synarchitects
- Name of Project: XinAo Concrete Research Plant
- Location: Beijing, China
- Structural engineers: Synarchitects
- Client: Xin Ao
- Design team: Zou Yingxi, Gao Yang, Florian Baumgartner
- Credits: Synarchitects
- Software used: primarly Rhino and Sketchup initially; later on 3DS and the Adobe products for the finish.
Sunday, November 27th, 2011
Article source: Maxthreads Architectural Design and Visuals
NW Beijing technology and research centre for the applications of computer technology is located at the intersection of a motorway, bordering the facilities of IT company NW tech. It consists of office buildings, laboratories and experimental energy research centre. The greatest possible degree of spatial flexibility was specified, in order to be able to incorporate new machinery and technical resources without interfering in day to day centre operations. Our primary intention was to create instantly recognizable buildings for the research centre that was vivid in its individuality, with flexibility being one of the key objectives. The architectural expression for the research centre has been inspired by the well organized computing system. As an artificial computing threading that run through the main facade.It also equip with solar tracking system to minimise the direct sun light penetration.
Friday, November 25th, 2011
Article source: VaSLab Architecture
The house is located in the quiet sub-urban district of Chaengwattana. When we arrived at Equilibrium House, our eyes met the distinctive grayish concrete mass that seemed to separate itself from the surrounding environment, uniquely reflecting the identity of the owner and the architects at the same time.
Evening view of the house
- Architects: VaSLab Architecture
- Project: Equilibrium House
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, and 3DSmax
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Article source: JBMC Arquitetura e Urbanismo
Integration is transformation
The Rubem Braga Elevator Complex aims to improve accessibility for the residents of Pavao community, located 80 meters above ground level, in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Not long ago, as in several other Rio de Janeiro neighborhoods, that population experienced the danger of rickety stairways and makeshift passages up and down the slope, not to mention the threat of landslides.
Night View (Images Courtesy Celso Brando)
- Architect: JBMC Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Name of Project: Rubem Braga Elevator Complex
- Location: Pavao, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Client: Promon
- Photography: Celso Brando
- Software used: AutoCAD and 3DSMax
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Article source: Firma d.o.o.
Our proposal was directly influenced by the characteristics of the immediate surroundings of the plot. Through detailed site analysis, we concluded that the most important aspects of context are the landscape and the extreme impact of the rural environment. Therefore, the proposed residence for the elderly, apart from fulfilling all functional prerequisites, must be consistent with those surrounding features.
Nursing & Retiree Home
- Architects: Firma d.o.o.
- Project: Nursing & Retiree
- Location: Alava, Spain
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3dS Max and Adobe Photoshop