Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
Article source: ARCHETONIC
An exploration into the realm of nature and the man-made environment. A permanent duality in the relationship between man and his environment in order to adapt and find shelter.
Image Courtesy © Rafael Gamo
- Architects: ARCHETONIC
- Project: Natura
- Location: Mexico
- Photography: Rafael Gamo
- Software used: Autocad, 3D studio max, Artlantis, V-ray
- Architectural Project: Jacobo Micha Mizrahi
- Design Collaborators: Ernesto Rossell Zanotelli, Désirée Gómez Córdova, Alfredo Muñoz Jiménez, Alejandro Rabiela Salinas, Aldo Moreno Gamboa
- Construction Collaborators: Salomon Salame Micha, Rafael Salame Micha, José Luis Moreno Quinto, Enrique Gutierrez Herre
- Construction: Archetonic+Cinsa
- Structure: Ctc Ingenieros Civiles S.A. De C.V. / Carlos Tapia
- Technical Installations: High-Tech Service, Interbrax
- Area: 65,000 M2 / 670,000 Sq Ft
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Article source: FATTSTUDIO
Café Murasaki initiated by the client’s proposal, which planed to renovate a pair of row houses to be the café. In the beginning, the functions are not specific. Then, the first idea started from a loca-on that standing on the suburban area of Bangkok, due to the reason of hard access.
Image Courtesy © Tinnaphop Chawatin
- Architects: FATTSTUDIO
- Project: Café Murasaki
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Tinnaphop Chawatin
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, 3dmax, Rhinoceroes
- Client: Mr. Teera Monmai
- Design team: Wattikon Kosonkit with Supanna Chanpensri, Dolada Sriwattanatrakul and Kittiya Ninjeiranai
- Area: 128 Sqm
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Article source: STL Architects
This urban high school is organized into three thematic components: body, mind and spirit, that relate to the various programs and activities within the school that compose the curriculum. The site is zoned according to these thematic areas and bars are created, housing the athletics (body), the academy classrooms and teaching spaces (mind), and the library, arts and music (spirit). The bars slide against each other to create outdoor spaces on the site, programmed for specific activities that work in conjunction with the buildings—entry courtyard, athletics fields, and reading garden. The three volumes (body, mind, and spirit) that comprise the school are created by one continuous wall that snakes back and forth through the site.
Image Courtesy © IGNACIO ESPIGARES @ STL ARCHITECTS
- Architects: STL Architects
- Project: Back of the Yards High School
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Photography: IGNACIO ESPIGARES @ STL ARCHITECTS
- Software used: Autocad, 3dsMax, Adobe Suite
- YEAR : Design: July 09 – Mar 10 | Construction: Opening Summer 2013
- Architect of Record: STL Architects
- PBC’s Prototype Design Architect: John Ronan Architects
- Architecture/Interiors Consulting: ODA Architecture
- Structural: Matrix Engineering
- Civil: Prism Engineering
- Landscape: Jacobs/Ryan Associates
- Accoustical & A/V: Kirkegaard Associates
- SIZE : 215,000 SF
- COST : $ 70.0 M
Saturday, November 21st, 2015
Article source: Jun Murata / JAM
The site is located in the area near Yamato River in Osaka.
The existence building is in a corner of residential area.
The client is an owner of an antique shop with a gallery at the central area of Osaka.
This location is also near Kansai airport, is very convenient to him who often takes business trips.
The client was a foreigner, so it was difficult to build.
Image Courtesy © Jun Murata / JAM
- Architects: Jun Murata / JAM
- Project: Diamant – Glass Art Gallery & Residence
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Software used: 3D studio max and Glasshopper
- Model: Nini, Weiwei
- Total Floor Area: 99.30 Sqm
- Site Area: 39.19sqm
- Completion: Nov. 2015
- Year: 2015
Thursday, November 19th, 2015
Article source: sanzpont [arquitectura]
To entrust in the individual health is a fear that every person must confront in certain moment and to feel the tranquility of being in the right hands for any clinical procedure is a real relief.
Perfect Vision is a Laser Ophthalmology Institute dedicated to advanced treatments with the latest technology equipment. The entrusted objective for his remodeling was being able to transmit across the design, the confidence and safety with technology and vanguard to the clients who come to the clinic. To offer an innovation and perfection image and at the same time to offer safety and tranquility. To transmit the sensation of cleanliness we use futuristic lines, pure white colors with subtle blue lighting to bring peace and calm, accompanied by a comfortable waiting area with seating in various shades of relaxing tones.
Image Courtesy © Sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Architects: Sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Project: Perfect Vision
- Location: Av. Bonampak, Cancún, México
- Software used: Autodesk Revit and 3dsmax
- Client: Private
- Area: 200m2
- Status: Built
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
Article source: TACO taller de arquitectura contextual
Loft Vivero is the result of an architectural intervention of a sixty square meters and more than thirty year old abandoned self-constructed building, located in a plant nursery in Cholul, Yucatán.
Image Courtesy © Leo Espinosa
- Architects: TACO taller de arquitectura contextual / Reyes Ríos + Larraín arquitectos
- Project: LOFT VIVERO
- Location: Cholul, México
- Photography: Leo Espinosa
- Software used: AUTOCAD and 3DMAX
- Construction area: 60.00 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Construction Year: 2014
- Project and construction team: TACO Carlos Patrón Ibarra, Alejandro Patrón Sansor, Ana Patrón Ibarra, Estefanía Rivero Janssen, / RR+L Salvador Reyes Ríos, Josefina Larraín
- Structural Consultancy: Eng. Alejandro Patrón Sansor
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
Article source: Marlon Blackwell Architect
The Montessori Elementary School sits in the small triangular remainder of a site prone to flooding and houses classrooms, a conference room, and a new commercial kitchen.
Image Courtesy © Timothy Hursley
- Architects: Marlon Blackwell Architect
- Project: Fayetteville Montessori Elementary School
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas, US
- Photography: Timothy Hursley
- Software used: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, 3ds MAX, Maxwell
- Team: Meryati Johari Blackwell, Assoc. AIA, NCIDQ, ASID, LEED AP BD+D Bradford Payne, Assoc. AIA, Michael Pope Jonathan Boelkins, AIA Justin Hershberger, Assoc. AIA Stephen Reyenga, Assoc. AIA William Burks, Assoc. AIA
- MEP: HP Engineering Inc.
- Civil: Bates & Associates, Inc.
- Structural: Myers-Beatty Engineering, PLLC
- Landscape: Appian Inc.
- General contractor: Nabholz Construction Corporation
- Metal Panel: T 10-A Metal Wall Panel
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: Architect Affonso Risi
House with 3767 ft² on a flat trapezoidal ground (39,37 ft facing a green square, 22,31ft on the back and approximately 123 ft on both lateral limits), deployed along the two sides. The front façade is oriented to the north overlooking a square with trees.
Image Courtesy © Architect Affonso Risi
- Architects: Architect Affonso Risi
- Project: RMS -Residence in Sao Paulo
- Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Collaborators: Arch. Samuel Dias Cabrera and Felipe de Almeida Winandy
- Software used: 3D Max
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: Maviperi Mimarlık
This project has started in 2010 and will be completed with the opening of the shopping mall in 2014. Started as a shopping mall, firstly an office building, later a five star hotel block was added to the project. The architecture and interior design of the five star hotel was designed according to the needs of Rotana group.
Image Courtesy © Maviperi Mimarlık
- Architects: Maviperi Mimarlık
- Project: Baghdad Shopping Mall and Rotana Hotel
- Location: Iraq, Baghdad
- Software used: Autocad and 3dmax
- EMPLOYER: Tefirom
- LAND AREA: 9000 m2
- CONSTRUCTION AREA: 45000 m2
- START / FINISH: 2009
Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The study area is located in the region of Anatoli in Ioannina which is a residential area with low building factor and height. This is a new built area that mostly includes modern townhouses. Our main purpose is to create a modern urban park that hosts many different activities and is aimed at all social groups, creating a recreational area that attracts people of all ages from the whole region.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect (Filippos Plataris)
- Project: Public park in Ioannina – “Anatoli Park
- Location: Ioannina – Greece
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender
- G2lab: Giannis Efthymiadis
- Filippos Plataris – Project Architect
- Giannis Efthymiadis – Project Architect
- Client: Municipality of Ioannina
- Status: Bulit
- Building Surface: 5.874,37 M2
- Design Year: 2012
- Completed Year: 2015