Archive for the ‘Adobe CS’ Category
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Article source: BudCud
This year’s anniversary 25th Jewish Culture Festival in Cracow celebrates Kazimierz – Jewish quarter of Cracow, as well as other Jewish districts from around the world. Following the theme, BudCud designed a temporary public space in one of a few empty squares in the district.
Image Courtesy © BudCud
- Architects: BudCud
- Project: The Quarter for the 25th Jewish Culture Festival
- Location: CRACOW, POLAND
- Photography: Haim Yafim Barbalat
- Software used: AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Vray
- BUDCUD Team: MATEUSZ ADAMCZYK, AGATA WOŹNICZKA
- Client: JEWISH CULTURE FESTIVAL IN CRACOW
- Program: PAVILION, PUBLIC SPACE
- Area: 150 m2
- Status: COMPLETED
- Year: 2015
Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Article source: MAXWAN architects + urbanists
Large budgets and enormous amounts of energy are spent on the upgrading of major Dutch railway stations in Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and Rotterdam. The efforts at creating quality environments related to public transport should not be limited to the station building itself. By paying close attention to all public space surrounding the railway hubs, the promise of true Transport Oriented Development can be kept alive. Maxwan’s plans for Rotterdam Central District emphasize the quality of that public space.
Image Courtesy © Filip Dujardin
- Architects: MAXWAN architects + urbanists
- Project: BUS STATION CANOPIES
- Location: Rotterdam, NL
- Photography: Filip Dujardin
- Software used: AutoCAD 2014, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014, Adobe Design Standard CS5.5, Microsoft Office
- Client: Municipality of Rotterdam, Rotterdam Central District
- Site area: 0.6ha
- Project Schedule: 2012-14
- Design team: Rients Dijkstra and Hiroki Matsuura with Artur Boresjo, Nobuki Ogasahara Rene Sangers, Harm te Velde, Aleksandar Hrib.
- Steel Manufacturing: IHC Studio Metalix (forming), Van der Zalm (welding)
- Contractor: Wallaard
Sunday, November 9th, 2014
Article source: Maxwan architects + urbanists
Is the first detailed design of the Ruggeveld master plan. The planning area covers 6.5 hectares and is located south of the E313 highway. The program includes park design (the blueprint for the “green seams” throughout the entire master plan, landscape design (a qualitative improvement of de Koude Beek Valley), 172 community gardens and a reservation of about 30 additional gardens and a parking for about 50 cars.
Image Courtesy © Filip Dujardin
- Architects: Maxwan architects + urbanists
- Project: PARK GROOT SCHIJN, ZONE BOTERLAAR SILSBURG
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Photography: Filip Dujardin
- Software used: Adobe Design Standard CS5.5, Adobe Master Collection CS5.5, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014, AutoCAD 2014 – English Microsoft Office ThumbsPlus 7
- Client: AG Stadsplanning Antwerpen.
- Project leader: Steven Geeraert
- Program: Landscape, park, community gardens, parking
- Site area: 6.5 ha
- Start of project: 2011
- End of project: 2013
- Collaborators: Maxwan architects + urbanists, 1010 architecture+urban design, Antea Group
- Partner in charge: Rients Dijkstra
- Team leader: Martijn Anhalt
- Team: Rene Heijne, Aleksandar Hrib, Harm te Velde
Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
Article source: NO ARCHITECTURE
NOA completes The Courtyard House in Aurora, OR. This 2,489 ft² (231 m²) structure is located on a hill overlooking protected wetlands, cantilevering towards views of the Pudding River on one side, while carving into the ground on the other. Entered through a sunken entrance court, the living spaces unfold in a continuous loop around a faceted glass courtyard.
Image Courtesy © NO ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: NO ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Courtyard House
- Location: Aurora, U.S.A
- Photography: Michael Weber.
- Software used: Rhino, AutoCad, Adobe CS, Ecotect.
- PROJECT: Private residence
- TYPE: Commission
- SIZE: 2,981 ft² (277 m²) with garage
- CLIENT: Confidential
- COLLABORATORS: WBS Construction Inc., Madden & Baughman Engineering, Inc.,
- STATUS: Completed 2013
- VALUE: $585,000;
- KEY PERSON: Andrew Heid;
- TEAM: Jack Hogan, Noa Peer, Christopher Purpura.
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Article source: ADEPT
ADEPT, together with COWI engineers, local Aalborg NORD Arkitekter and GHB Landscape Architects, are behind the winning proposal for an innovative and sustainable building strategy for the Aalborg Barracks. The project includes 9.000 m2 of new buildings planned for completion in 2016.
Image Courtesy © ADEPT / doug&wolf
- Architects: ADEPT
- Project: THE DANISH ARMED FORCES
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
- Photography: ADEPT / doug & wolf, ADEPT
- Software used: Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketchup 2014, Vray 2.0 and Autocad LT 2014
Saturday, November 23rd, 2013
Article source: Studio Gang Architects
Receives World’s First Living Building Challenge Certification for Tenant Retrofit
Studio Gang Architects announces the completion of the Natural Resources Defense Council’s new Midwest Office, a project that raises the bar for sustainable spaces in Chicago and across the nation. In addition to its LEED Platinum rating, the new NRDC office is the first project of its kind to meet the Living Building Challenge, a rigorous certification program that exceeds the environmental standards of the LEED system.
Image Courtesy © Studio Gang Architects
- Architects: Studio Gang Architects
- Project: Natural Resources Defense Council Office
- Location: Chicago, United States
- Software used: AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
Article source: EDSA
The richly textured landscape combined with the presence of a strong history and architectural language provides the inspiration for the planning and design of Luštica Bay Resort. With its dramatic setting, Luštica Bay Resort offers a variety of residential and hotel offerings.
Image Courtesy © EDSA
- Architects: EDSA
- Project: Lustica Bay Resort
- Location: Radovici, Montenegro
- Client: Lustica Development A.D.
- Scope: Master Planning and Detailed Design Services
- Scale: 440 Hectares.
- Software used: Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as AutoCAD Maps, Civil 3D, and Mcolor
Friday, October 18th, 2013
Article source: Q4 Architects
CORE recently won first prize in the AIA Designing Recovery design competition for the Joplin, Missouri site.
Designed by Q4 Architects, CORE in Joplin, MO is designed to address the local vernacular by combining two single-cell homes: a centrally located \”Safe House\” acts as the hearth and divides a \”Perimeter House\”. The Safe House contains all of the functions of ‘home’ that are necessary for a family to recover quickly from disaster and live for an extended period of time until rebuilding is possible.
Image Courtesy © Q4 Architects
- Architects: Q4 Architects
- Project: CORE
- Location: Joplin, Missouri
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, and the Adobe Creative Suite
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Article source: Colkitt&Co
Colkitt&Co’s model is revolutionizing PUMA’s global outlet program with mobile fixture kits that allow for more flexible and sustainable retail design. Between interchangeable stock parts made of 100 percent recycled materials, to a 35 percent more energy efficient design, the PUMA factory outlet center (FOC) model is setting a precedent for LEED Platinum retail design.
Image Courtesy © Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Architects: Colkitt&Co
- Project: PUMA Factory Outlet Center (FOC)
- Location: 5610 Paseo Del Norte Carlsbad, CA 92008, U.S.A
- Photography: Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Project Owner, Developer: PUMA North America
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3-D Studio, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013
Article source: LENS°ASS ARCHITECTEN
The client wanted a consultancy space at home. The farmhouse itself is a typical courtyard farm. In order to protect privacy, and also to avoid creating a door in the rather blank outer walls, we opted for a brick gate, behind which a contemporary framework was constructed internally.
Image Courtesy © Philippe van Gelooven
- Architects: LENS°ASS ARCHITECTEN
- Project: GP practice
- Photography: Philippe van Gelooven
- Software used: Bentley Microstation Powerdraft and Adobe CS