Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: Objectum Studio
Presented apartment is situated in Prague Letna district in building constructed in 1938. The building is under protection of heritage department. That can be seen in public areas as well as in each apartment. Some valuable elements as existing doors or special glass cladding behind the heating radiators are preserved.
Image Courtesy © Jakub Skokan, Martin Tůma / BoysPlayNice
- Architects: Objectum Studio
- Project: Apartment Letna
- Location: Letna Prague 7, Czech Republic
- Photography: Jakub Skokan, Martin Tůma / BoysPlayNice
- Architect: Ing. arch Jana Schnappel Hamrová
- Area: 120m2
- Project year: 2016
- Completion Year: 01/2017
Friday, June 23rd, 2017
Article source: Filippo Taidelli Architetto
The project foresees the conversion of a workshop into an apartment with the intention to adequate the original installations to the requirements of a contemporary apartment. The environment, once a grain store, is characterized by a system of ribbed vaults leaning on granite pillars. From the main entrance access is granted to a distribution compartment from which to access the service, sleeping, and living areas. The sleeping area is characterized by regular volumes with marmorino warm colours finishing inserted on the existent bright white envelope, while the living area has been projected as ample open space to which the kitchen faces.
Image Courtesy © Andrea Rossetti
- Architects: Filippo Taidelli Architetto
- Project: Calusca Apartment
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Andrea Rossetti
- Lighting designer: Rossi Bianchi Lighting Design
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: CM Mimarlik
Ermish Housing, designed by Istanbul based architectural practice CM Mimarlik is a residential project that focuses on providing optimum daylight by separating building blocks due to area’s elevation difference, and creates a whole living area out of 3 different building blocks.
Image Courtesy © Cemal Emden, Cem Sorguc
- Architects: CM Mimarlik
- Project: Ermish Housing
- Location: Gokturk Eyup, Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Cemal Emden, Cem Sorguc
- Client: Ermis Mobilya Dekorasyon
- Main Contractor: Ermis Mobilya Dekorasyon
- Total Area: 6275 sqm
- Project Starting Date: 2013
- Project Completion Date: 2014
- Construction Starting Date: 2014
- Construction Completion Date: 2016
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: Hansi Arquitectura
In the project for this two-level duplex apartment we wanted to make the most of every meter in order to have the most spaciousness and functionality. The program was the following: double height living/dining room, kitchen, and office / guest bedroom with bathroom on the first floor. In the second floor master Bedroom with integrated bathroom and dressing room and a second bedroom with bathroom and dressing room.
Image Courtesy © Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Hansi Arquitectura
- Project: Departamento HG
- Location: Mexico City
- Photography: Jaime Navarro
- Architectural project: Hansi Arquitectura / Arq. Arturo Hans
- Built area: 210 m2 + 55m2 terraza
- Year: 2014
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: ODA New York
Tucked between Spring and Canal in New York City’s recently rezoned Hudson Square, Renwick Street is a rare blip on the vast urban grid: a small, single-block residential enclave, whose self-generated hush recalls the era of a much more intimate Manhattan.
Image Courtesy © Frank Oudeman
- Architects: ODA New York
- Project: 15 Renwick
- Location: 15 Renwick Street, New York City, NY 10013, USA
- Photography: Erieta Attali and Frank Oudeman
- Developer: IGI US
- Outdoor square footage: 8,300
- Units: 31 (100% condo)
- Stories: 11
Sunday, June 18th, 2017
Article source: STUDIO UP d.o.o.
Hotel Amarin sits in a thick pine forest, at the eastern edge of the „Monsena-Valdaliso“ tourist zone. From its peninsula, it looks out and curves toward Rovinj, Venice, distant seas horizons and the tiny island of Figarola.
Image Courtesy © Robert Leš
- Architects: STUDIO UP d.o.o.
- Project: Hotel Amarin
- Location: Rovinj , Val de Lesso 5, Croatia
- Photography: Robert Leš
- Software used: Autocad
- Lead Architects: Lea Pelivan, Toma Plejić
- Main Contractor: Kamgrad d.o.o.
- Client: Maistra d.d.
- Project Team: Izvor Simonović-Majcan, Iva Martinis, Jelena Martić, Tin Pelivan, Domagoj Bolanča, Nikola Brlek, Krešimir Renić, Stanislava Odrljin, Marina Zajec, Ana Pall
Friday, June 16th, 2017
Article source: m2.senos
On a street in Alcântara, with a magnificent view of the Tagus River and of the Ajuda National Palace, the client bought two small two bedrooms apartments in an old building built in the 70’s, with the intention of convert them into a single apartment.
In the back of the building, there are reminiscences of the large industrial constructions that characterize the neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © FG + SG | Architecture
- Architects: m2.senos
- Project: Alcântara Flat
- Location: Alcântara, Lisbon , Portugal
- Photography: FG + SG | Architecture
- Authors: M2.senos (Ricardo Senos, Sofia Senos)
- Area: 140m2
- Building (beginning): 2016
- Building (end): 2016
- Project: 2016
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: Eike Becker_Architekten
Directly in the middle of Berlin the Residential District “The Garden” with owner-occupied as well as rented flats was completed in August 2016. Right across from the new headquarter of the German Secret Service a complex of buildings with 5 to 7 above-ground levels was built. 161 exquisite rented flats, 115 owner-occupied flats, 7 commercial units and 88 underground parking spaces find a place there now.
Image Courtesy © Jens Willebrand
- Architects: Eike Becker_Architekten
- Project: The Garden
- Location: Chausseestrasse 57-60, 10115 Berlin, Germany
- Photography: Jens Willebrand
- Budget: 54 Mio. Euro
- Built Area: 37200 sqm
- Residential Units: 281 (Rented Flats: 161, Owner-occupied flats: 120)
- Commercial Units: 6 (45 – 790 m2)
- Completion Year: 2016
Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Eray Carbajo announces Urban Rural, a new dwelling typology for a sustainable transformation strategy that will become exemplar for Istanbul’s future redevelopment, with construction completion in 2019.
Urban Rural proposes a hybrid unit of habitation where one can be close to the city center and simultaneously enjoy the lifestyle of rural living, while having strong interaction with the community and neighborhood.
Urban Rural West View, Image Courtesy © Eray Carbajo
- Architects: Eray Carbajo
- Project: Unveiling Urban Rural
- Location: Beyoğlu, Turkey
- Client: Esta Construction
- Design: Inanc Eray, Gonzalo Carbajo
- Design Team: Emana Ljajic, Marco Mattia Cristofori, Ugur Imamoglu
- Project Team: Ugur Imamoglu, Marco Mattia Cristofori, Ahlam Hamed, Egemen Onur Kaya, Anil Sakaryali
Friday, June 9th, 2017
Article source: ON Architecture INC.
The most important issue when planning the design of the house in 2014 was like “FAR Game: Constraints Sparking Creativity,” which was the theme of the Korean Pavilion in the Venice Biennial, 2016. This land is a class 2 general residential area, so an architect can build a building with a 60% the building?to-land ratio and a 200% floor area ratio. It is common to design a three-story building with a 60% building-to-land ratio and to design the fourth floor with a 20% building-to-land-ratio. However, the land area (142m2) was so small that 20% of the area was only 28.4m2. It was important to find alternatives to look for a maximum floor area ratio to meet what the building owner required without any loss.
Image Courtesy © Yoon, Joonhwan
- Architects: ON Architecture INC.
- Project: Project Floor Area Ratio Game
- Location: Ulsan, South Korea
- Photography: Yoon, Joonhwan