Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
Article source: Keivani Architects
The project is located in one of the apartment block of residential complex. during the design, we considered two essential factors to develop the concept of Mehr Khaneh interior design. The first factor is the client’s interests in the Persian civilization, culture, and values, namely the metaphors of Mithraism and sun. The second factor is the artistic character of the client, which had to be reflected in design.
Image Courtesy © Sergey Savchenko
- Architects: Persian Primavera & Keivani Architects
- Project: Mehr Khaneh (House of the sun)
- Location: Street Ostrovskovo, Kiev, Ukraine
- Photography: Sergey Savchenko
- Architects in charge: Solmaz Fooladi, Nima Keivani, Sina Keivani
- Client: Studio Persian Primavera
- Design Associates / Team: Ladan Mostofi, Konstantin Starodubtsev
- Executive Manager: Solmaz Fooladi
- Graphic: Sina Keivani
- Project area: 101 square meter
- Date of Construction: June 2016
Saturday, October 29th, 2016
Article source: Gair Williamson Architects
Program and Client
The Paris Block:Paris Annex, which is located at 53 West Hastings Street, is in the transition from Downtown to Gastown on a consolidated 64 foot site, and represents a project that benefited from the Heritage Building Rehabilitation Program, which nurtured Heritage retention through density bonusing and property tax relief.
Image Courtesy © Gair Williamson Architects
Friday, October 28th, 2016
Article source: Talents & Co.
The river Seine and the new Billancourt park provide a permanent spectacle: UNIK emphasises generous views, planted terraces and balconies for every apartment, as well as its participation in the first European residential home offering facilities specifically designed for people living with “Locked-in Syndrome”.
Image Courtesy © Javier Callejas Sevilla
- Architects: Agence Beckmann-N’Thépé
- Project: UNIK APARTMENTS
- Location: ZAC Seguin Rives de Seine – Boulogne-Billancourt – 92, Paris, France
- Photography: Olivier Amsellem, Javier Callejas Sevilla, Christophe Valtin, Sto
- Landscape Designers: ingénieurs & paysages (versailles)
- Client: Nexity (paris)
- Developer: SAEM Val de Seine (92)
- Urban planner: Patrick Chavannes
- Construction managing service: DJ AMO (Orsay – 91) + AKPA (Paris)
- Surface area of the apartments: 15 618 M², Of Which 1 716 M² Is For Social Housing and 2 052 M² For The ‘Alis’ Residential Home
- Completion date: January 2016
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
Article source: Söhne & Partner architects
The site as well as one already existing building is located in a top location, right in the city center of Klosterneuburg. The building facing the street will be redeveloped in the course of the project; two other building blocks will be designed from the beginning and built new.
Image Courtesy © Söhne & Partner architects
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: Geometrium DSGN
The apartment of 44 m2 is designed for a young man. The main wish of the customer bachelor nest loft.
By itself, the loft includes large industrial premises converted into a living space, but we managed to achieve an atmosphere of style and vintage, using its elements. The main materials in the decoration of the apartment: brick, solid wood, natural stone — slate and wood veneer in furniture finishing.
The apartment will be used as a place to rest and sleep during the week and sometimes as a mini like this place at the weekend for a company of 5-6 people.
One of the main wishes in terms of functionality, it features a separate bedroom. The customer really wanted to sleep on a bed rather than a sofa bed.
Functionally, we shared an apartment in the following areas: entrance hall, bathroom with shower, kitchen-living room-dining room, bedroom.
Image Courtesy © Geometrium DSGN
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Alfonsoideas LTD
This is an mezzanine space that has 3 bedroom ,one dining kitchen and one living area it consists of 3 different floor level where the living area is 2.8 m (918ft) high, master bedroom down below is 1.95m (6.4ft) high , 2 other bedrooms upstairs are 1.9m (6.2ft) high .
Image Courtesy © Alfonsoideas LTD
- Architects: Alfonsoideas LTD
- Project: Space with Flow
- Location: Taipei city, Taiwan
- Software used: sketch up and microstation
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Article source: i.house Architecture & Construction
Optimizing the home owner’s aesthetic personality and bringing more green and most relaxing space are the criteria set out for the architects. Based on a current land-site that is cramped and limited in size (90sqm/floor), the architects have used a variety of solutions from creating floor-through space, omitting unnecessary rooms/space, fully maximizing the beautiful views of the urban township and laying unique green parts (garden stands).
For the Penthouse apartment, a contemporary design style was applied in combination with the use of several selected, classic industrial-style furnitures.
Image Courtesy © Le Hoang
- Architects: i.house Architecture & Construction
- Project: Penthouse Ecopark
- Location: Penthouse 2403 – A1 – Ecopark – Hung Yen, Vietnam
- Photography: Le Hoang
- Architect in Charge: Chu Ngoc Anh
- Architects team: Le Canh Van, Dang Huy Cuong, Tran Vu Hoang
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 250m2
- Completion Year: 2016
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016
Article source: cristianavannini|arc
A German artist naturalized Milanese and her apartment in an historic building in the city Centre of Milan, just off Corso Genova.
The building dates back to 1892, conceived as a Hospital. It became a theatre in the thirties, then a cinema and an arcade (at last).
Image Courtesy © Saverio Lombardi Vallauri
Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
Article source: ELEVENstudio
The renovation of this 80-sqm-apartment located on the last floor of a traditional early 1900 English villa has used a very linear design as a frame for an eclectic mix of modern, ancient and ethnic details.
The designers found a space that had been strongly transformed during the last renovation made in the 80’s. Revisiting the stylistic choices made in order to lighten and de-materialize the existing structure, they tried to create back a dialogue with the traditional architecture.
Image Courtesy © ELEVENstudio
- Architects: ELEVENstudio
- Project: Rosen Penthouse
- Location: Bordighera, Italy
Sunday, October 9th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
The story of The Knight’s Tale gives us unlimited romantic reverie. Sometimes we dream of living in the stories. We write down this story in a romantic way which sounds like beautiful symphony.
For this project, we focus on communion between classic and modern; intersection of the castle and city. This art place seems to be the symphony of painting, photographs, music, drama, wine and cigars.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design (Helen Lee)
- Project: Shenyang CR Land Twenty-Four City – Romantic Metropolis
- Location: Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Designer: Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Dong Zhenhua
- Soft Furnishings Design: Xiong Can, Ou Xueting
- Construction Drawing Design: Ye Zenghui, Yuan Hui
- Area: 309 square meters