Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Article source: YCL
A 114-sq.m. area apartment in Strasbourg, France, where sophisticated old-fashioned elegance meets modern design. Designing functionally comfortable and aesthetic residential environment preserving the authentic elements of the interior of the apartment and interpreting classics in modern light was important to us, as architects. We wanted to distinguish several important elements – what is new and what is authentic. We arranged all this by choosing several combinations of colours: new elements are in darker shades and the antique elements remain white.
Image Courtesy © Andrius Stepankevičius
- Architects: YCL
- Project: STRAUSS apartment
- Location: Strauss Durkheim str., 67000 Strasbourg, France
- Photography: Andrius Stepankevičius
- Team: Tomas Umbrasas, Aidas Barzda, Tautvydas Vileikis, Rokas Kontvainis
- Size: 114 sq.m.
- Realization date: 2015
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: Tony Owen Partners
The Castlereagh by Tony Owen Partners is a 16 storey apartment building located in the bustling heart of Sydney’s CBD. It contains 55 luxury apartments, retail and office space..
Image Courtesy © Tony Owen Partners
- Architects: Tony Owen Partners
- Project: The Castlereagh
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Software used: Autocad, Maya, Rhino, 3_d studio
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
Article source: LABEL ARCHITECTURE
The task was to transform a 4 floor’s single-family house into two apartments. Therefore, the challenge was to provide separate circulation and outdoor spaces to each dwelling. For this purpose, an extension volume has been built. Its exterior walls are cladded with lozenge tiles, commonly used to cover gable facades.
Image Courtesy © bepictures
- Architects: LABEL ARCHITECTURE
- Project: FREDY
- Location: Rue des Coteaux, 276, 1030 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Photography: bepictures
- Client: private
- Surface area: 390 sqm
- Date: 2010-2013
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
PLOT AND LOCATION.
The building it is located in the M-28-2 and M-28-3 adjoining plots, the partial plan Soto del Henares Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid. It is a residential land development, promoted by ARPEGIO, about 4.0000 homes, including public and free. The area to be developed is located northeast of Torrejon, on the municipal boundary with Alcala de Henares, on a slight slope toward the river Henares. The plots on which the building is located are located on a main road of urbanization, which crosses transversely from north to south.
Image Courtesy © CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
- Architects: CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
- Project: Set of 86 homes, garage and pool
- Location: Plots M-28-2 and M-28-3 Partial Plan “Soto del Henares”. Currently, Paseo de la Democracia 19. Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain
- Project And Construction Management:
- Architects Authors: Flavio Celis D’Amico, Fernando da Casa Martin, Ernesto Echeverría Valiente
- Contributors: Jonathan Cañavate Baez (Architect), Brianda Campoamor Pinilla (Architect), Nieves Plaza Serrano (Architect),Cristina Inchausti San Jose (Architect), Ignacio Conde Delgado (Technical Architect), Beatriz Salas Diaz (Technical Architect),Manuel Antolín Arias (Telecommunications Engineer), Lucia Diaz Ruiz (collaborator architecture)
Maria Paniagua Manzano (collaborator architecture), Stephanie Muñoz Sanchez (collaborator architecture),Marina Sánchez García (collaborator architecture), Cecilia Calvo Simal (collaborator architecture), Amador Jose Ignacio Caballero (collaborator architecture)
- Builder: Project Management And Control Of Works S.L.
- Team work:
- Responsible construction: Florentino Perez
- Group leader: Juan Manuel Garay
- Head of Project: Javier García Head of Production: Jose Manuel Delgado
- Technical Assistant: German Sanchez
- Manager work: Felix Antonio Donado Royon
- Administrative work: Miguel Blanco
- Final Date Of Work: November 6, 2008
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: BUERO WAGNER
One of the oldest pilgrimage sites in Bavaria can be found on the east bank of the Ammersee, the monastery Andechs. As a commodity of the Benedictine abbey Saint Bonifaz in Munich, the monastery ensures the financial basis of the abbey’s pastoral, social and cultural work – according to the credo “ora et labora – pray and work.” With the renovation of the estate’s old washhouse, located between Florianstadl and the butchery, the workshop, laundry and monastery distillery, which are accommodated inside the building, could be modernized and reorganized according to their current requirements.
Image Courtesy © F. Löchner
- Architects: BUERO WAGNER
- Project: Waschhaus
- Location: Andechs, Germany
- Photography: F. Löchner
- Structural engineering: K. Wagner
- Site Supervision: P.Amann
- Building Services : H. Bittmann
- Gross Floor area: 1600 m2
- Status: built
- Project completed: 2015
Friday, December 18th, 2015
Article source: Becker Architects Limited
After a year of design renovations, a unit in a well-known high-rise apartment building in the heart of downtown Chicago has received a makeover – in part thanks to Banker Wire’s architectural mesh. The apartment features the most luxurious of amenities, and the design team at Becker Architects was faced with the challenge of creating minimalist, yet elegant wall panels to conceal both mechanical equipment and an elaborate home control system.
Image Courtesy © Becker Architects Limited
Friday, December 18th, 2015
Article source: Child Graddon Lewis architects & designers
Child Graddon Lewis Architects have submitted a planning application on behalf of A2Dominion Developments for the proposed redevelopment of a high profile site in West Hampstead in Camden.
Image Courtesy © Child Graddon Lewis architects & designers
Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
Article source: Evolution Design AG
The Swiss architecture and design practice Evolution Design, in close collaboration with the client Swiss Life, created 46 individual 2.5-4.5 room maisonettes and flats with a unique concept.
The aim was to develop flats, which would go beyond the functionality and offer an ideal added value as well as have their own identity. This approach responds to the increasing need of individuality and plurality in our current society. Therefore the development of KISS’s design put the future tenant and his personal lifestyle at the centre of its thinking.
Image Courtesy © Peter Wurmli
- Architects: Evolution Design AG
- Project: K.I.S.S. – Residential and Commercial Development
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Photography: Peter Wurmli
- Floor Area Apartments: 4’800 m2
- Floor Area Shops: 700 m2
- Received Awards: International Property Award 2013, Winner BEST ARCHITECTURAL MULTIPLE RESIDENCE
- Completion: 2012
- Software used: Vectorworks
Sunday, December 13th, 2015
Article source: NORM. ARCHITECTS
This apartment in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen is on the top of a classic and elegant start 20th century courtyard building. The loft was originally a drying loft for the apartments in the building. In the past 20 years a lot drying loft has been converted into apartments in Copenhagen and this in one of them.
Image Courtesy © NORM. ARCHITECTS
- Architects: NORM. ARCHITECTS
- Project: Fredgaard Penthouse
- Location: Østerbro, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Size: 127 m2
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
Article source: ARCHETONIC
An exploration into the realm of nature and the man-made environment. A permanent duality in the relationship between man and his environment in order to adapt and find shelter.
Image Courtesy © Rafael Gamo
- Architects: ARCHETONIC
- Project: Natura
- Location: Mexico
- Photography: Rafael Gamo
- Software used: Autocad, 3D studio max, Artlantis, V-ray
- Architectural Project: Jacobo Micha Mizrahi
- Design Collaborators: Ernesto Rossell Zanotelli, Désirée Gómez Córdova, Alfredo Muñoz Jiménez, Alejandro Rabiela Salinas, Aldo Moreno Gamboa
- Construction Collaborators: Salomon Salame Micha, Rafael Salame Micha, José Luis Moreno Quinto, Enrique Gutierrez Herre
- Construction: Archetonic+Cinsa
- Structure: Ctc Ingenieros Civiles S.A. De C.V. / Carlos Tapia
- Technical Installations: High-Tech Service, Interbrax
- Area: 65,000 M2 / 670,000 Sq Ft
- Year: 2014