Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Sunday, July 23rd, 2017
Article source: CYS.ASDO
The site is located at the Beitou Qiyan ecology redevelopment district. Therefore, to integrate with the natural scenes of sky and mountains has become a major focus for the project.
Extension after compression
In response to the planning concept of the area, it is required to provide a large amount of open space including the entrance square, street square, dotted square and linear open space for public use. The interior space on the ground floor is reduced, but through the extended floor/ ceiling inside out and by adopting the natural building materials, we add the texture of integrating with the environment and the visual extension. A large number of windows and grills create the openness and layers of the space, which makes even broader visual effect on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy © K. M. Lee
- Architects: CYS.ASDO
- Project: Qiyan Cloud
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Photography: K. M. Lee
- Architect in charge: Chung-Yei Sheng
- Design Team: Jill Yang, Orange Kang, Peggy Chiang
- Area: 11762 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Friday, July 21st, 2017
Article source: RÄS STUDIO
La Diana is the exercise of linking visually, volumetrically and functionally two independent and alienated entities: a commercial space on the ground floor and an apartment on the first floor. The architectural strategy was based on drilling the existing slab to create a large enough opening that would activate the relationship in section between the two floors, and in which the stairs are placed.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: RÄS STUDIO
- Project: La Diana
- Location: Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Architects in charge: Clàudia Raurell, Joan Astallé, Marc Peiró
- Built surface: 136m2
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Article source: AllesWirdGut
In Kirchberg / Luxembourg AllesWirdGut build an ensemble of two large and two smaller buildings accommodating a total of 110 apartments.
The stretched-out buildings in the Quartier du Parc in Kirchberg, Luxembourg, are situated on the northeastern edge of a development area. The northwestern side is bounded by Konrad Adenauer Boulevard. On the south side, the ensemble opens to Parc Reimerwee. Due to their orientation and different rental systems, the two volumes are seen as “fraternal twins”. Together, they make a strong duo that have certain things in common on the outside, while their interiors are different.
Image Courtesy © Michael Sohm
- Architects: AllesWirdGut
- Project: Quartier du Parc, Reimerwee
- Location: Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- Visualization: Michael Sohm
- Client: Sociéte Nationale des Habitations à Bon Marché (SNHBM), Luxembourg + Fonds Kirchberg
- Team Competition: Felix Reiner, Karel Bartos, Laurenz Batka, Ria Roberg
- Team Execution: Baptiste Quételart, Felix Reiner, Florian Gottler, Jessica Wannhoff, Luca Melchiori
- GFA: 12.384 m²
- Competition: 10/2015
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: Colombo and Serboli Architecture
The project, meant for a bachelor with a penchant for sports and cycling and a passion for design, transformed a highly partitioned, ancient layout, dark apartment into an open-spaced two bedrooms home with a large living space and bespoke features.
Image Courtesy © Roberto Ruiz
Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
Article source: Wei Yi International Design Associates
The concept, Wabi-Sabi, from Japanese aesthetics is the principle in the project. The materials with texture of modesty, rustic and asymmetry are used as the main substance in the space, trying to create an unrefined and lean atmosphere. Through the peculiarity of imperfection, the inhabitant are led to discern the hidden beauty of the truly excellence and here they can find their pure sanctuary from the turmoil world.
Image Courtesy © Wei Yi International Design Associates
- Architects: Wei Yi International Design Associates
- Project: Boundary
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Software used: Autocad
- Main Material: oak veneered brushed and painted、special hand painting, German cement paint, titanium metal, Belgium chalkboard paint, grey glass, panDOMO, Engineered flooringns and thoughts are subside and dissolved into the state of serenity of heart.
- Designer: Shin-Yuan Fang
- Area: 270 sqm
- Completed: March, 2017
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: MVRDV
Designed to fully exploit this exceptional location, Ilot Queyries’ facades adapt to their opposite views towards the River Garonne and the historic city. The plan aims to reflect the qualities of Bordeaux World Heritage Site city centre whilst adding new qualities. Emblematic of the masterplan are facades with 45° angles which are used as a tool to generate maximum ventilation, daylight and sun. These angles have also opened the possibilities to create innovative housing. The larger building at the riverfront will have a distinct gold-splashed façade, whilst different shades of ceramic tiles, give a textured effect from top to bottom. The glass-fronted rooftop restaurant offers panoramic views of the historic city and river. At the heart of this collective dwellings is its large public courtyard with a garden of alder, birch and high grasses.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Ilot Queyries
- Location: Quai de Queyries, Bordeaux, France
- Client: Kaufman & Broad, ADIM
- Co- architects: Flint
- Design team: Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs. Nathalie de Vries with Jeroen Zuidgeest, Nils Christa, Marie Saladin, Thomas Boerendonk, Roxana Aaron, Marco Gazzola, Adam Mierzwa, Florian Hoanen and Antoine Ceunebroucke
- Vizulisation: Antonio Luca Coco, Paolo Mossa Idra, Kirill Emelianov, Tomaso Maschietti and Constanza Cuccato
- Landscape Design: Sabine Haristoy
- Year: 2014+
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: C.F. Møller Architects
Geysir is a new and modern residential tower in Kista, north of Stockholm, which, with its central location, simultaneous will serve as the City’s new meeting place.
Geysir will, in terms of both expression and content, become a significant building that will unify residents of Kista and the surrounding urban districts.
Image Courtesy © C.F. Møller Architects
- Architects: C.F. Møller Architects
- Project: GEYSIR – KV HEKLA
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Client: Aros Bostad and Vasakronan
- Size: 15000 m² (13.000 housing and 2.000 m² retail)
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
Article source: Alexandre Lucas
UNIQUE RESIDENCE has units that fall on this line of credit, in addition to already have the system all the assessment and property framework that streamlines the hiring and credit guarantee!
Ministry of Cities will relocate R $ 2.5 billion (for housing this value is quickly consumed) to the line which finances the home; credit had been suspended for lack of funds.
Image Courtesy © Alexandre Lucas
- Architects: Alexandre Lucas
- Project: Unique Residence
- Location: Lajeado, Brazil
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: LEVS architecten
In the village of Bussum, three sculptural apartment-villas stand amid the semi-public area between the Brinklaan and the district office building Gewestkantoor, another LEVS project from 2011. The villas form part of the Spoorzone Zuid, an urban plan by LEVS architecten, that stretches along both sides of one of the busiest railways in the Netherlands. In scale and measure, the villas fit in well with the surrounding environment, which dates back to the late 19th century.
Image Courtesy © LEVS architecten
- Architects: LEVS architecten
- Project: Apartment-villas Het Gewest
- Location: Bussum, The Netherlands
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: Objectum Studio
Presented apartment is situated in Prague Letna district in building constructed in 1938. The building is under protection of heritage department. That can be seen in public areas as well as in each apartment. Some valuable elements as existing doors or special glass cladding behind the heating radiators are preserved.
Image Courtesy © Jakub Skokan, Martin Tůma / BoysPlayNice
- Architects: Objectum Studio
- Project: Apartment Letna
- Location: Letna Prague 7, Czech Republic
- Photography: Jakub Skokan, Martin Tůma / BoysPlayNice
- Architect: Ing. arch Jana Schnappel Hamrová
- Area: 120m2
- Project year: 2016
- Completion Year: 01/2017