Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Tuesday, April 14th, 2015
Article source: Charles Alexiou Interior Design & Architecture
This stunning apartment is perched high in Victoria Parks, Zetland, in the recently completed (2012) Prominence building with uninterrupted city skyline views.
The client of this property is the Analysis Manager Group Finance at Leight on Contractors – Leight on Holdings, one of the largest infrastructure construction companies. As part of our many services, we help clients select a property best suited for their needs, prior to buying.
Image Courtesy © Charles Alexiou Interior Design & Architecture
- Architects: Charles Alexiou Interior Design & Architecture
- Project: ZETLAND APARTMENT
- Location: Zetland | 3kmfrom Central, Sydney
- Internal Area: 95sqm
- Total Area: 112sqm
- Principal Designer: Charles Alexiou
- Budget: $50,000
- Cost: $40,000
- Completed: December 2012
Friday, April 10th, 2015
Article source: EA+ARQ
The challenge of the architects Esteban I. Andrade A. (ea+arq) and Francisco Vásquez, in the apartments Buildings Design named Acanto, was to create a contemporary project, denoting the volumes with different textures without distorting the architectural environment of the neighborhood, that’s why we´ve used several finished as bricks, concrete and stainless steel.
With a front line of 20 mts. and 28 mts. of depth, we´ve accomplished a project of 14 departments on eight floors and two parking subsoil’s.
The project has been created on a terrain located at Bellavista, which haves as a principal attraction the excellent location and a privileged view of Quito.
Image Courtesy © EA+ARQ
- Architects: EA+ARQ
- Project: ACANTO
- Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Year: 2014
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Article source: Manco Architects
4 one bedroom and 16 two bedroom apartments were planned in the project designed for the development of Seyfioglu Apartment Building, which is planned to be reconstructed according to the Urban Regeneration Law.
Image Courtesy © Manco Architects
- Architects: Manco Architects
- Project: Seyfioglu Apartment Building
- Location: Istanbul,Turkey
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Design: Ali Manço, Zuhtu Usta
- Design Team: Zuhtu Usta, Zeynep Ceren Erdinç
- Works: Architectural Design
- Client: Ciner Construction
- Project Type: Residential
- Project Status: Ongoing
- Area: 4.182,6m²
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Article source: Aedas
Designed by Aedas, the project occupies one of the best locations in Dubai Marina, facing the Arabian Gulf on one side and the Dubai Marina on the other. It consists of three residential towers standing above a cluster of podium loft units with retail facilities at lower levels. The towers range from 43 to 56 storeys, offering spacious, modern apartments and duplex penthouses. They are tied together by a seven-storey podium that houses waterfront villas and boutique retail units. Each building has its own tropical pool deck, gym and facilities.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: The Residences at Marina Gate
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Client: Select Group
- Gross floor area: 210,000 sq m
- Completion year: 2017 (Phase 1)
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Article source: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
A new mixed use development with 240 apartments in Loudden, Stockholm. All built in massive wood technique for the specialized wood construction developer Folkhem.
Stockholm is growing fast and the Loudden area, the former international transport harbour, on the northeastern island of Djurgården, is planned to be converted into a new urban area. In line with the overall direction for this new development to achieve real long term environmentally sustainable solutions, Tham & Videgård Arkitekter have developed a proposal for apartment blocks of solid wood.
Image Courtesy © Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
- Architects: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
- Project: Wooden High rise Housing
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- BTA total: 24,700 sq m
- Number of apartments: 180-240 pcs
- Responsible architects: Bolle Tham and Martin Videgård
- Team: Jonas Tjäder, Johannes Brattgård, Ryan McGaffney
- Client: Folkhem
- Year: 2014
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Article source: OMA/Ole Scheeren
The Interlace in Singapore, a large-scale residential development by CapitaLand Singapore, has been chosen by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) in Chicago as the winner of the inaugural worldwide Urban Habitat Award 2014 in recognition of its groundbreaking contributions to the urban realm and social sustainability.
Ole Scheeren’s design generates an extensive network of private and shared spaces in a radical reinterpretation of contemporary life in a community. Instead of following the default typology of housing in dense urban environments – clusters of isolated towers – the design turns vertical isolation into horizontal connectivity and reinstates the notion of community as a central issue in today’s society.
Image Courtesy © Iwan Baan
- Architects: OMA/Ole Scheeren
- Project: The Interlace
- Location: Alexandra Road / Depot Road, Singapore
- Photography: Iwan Baan
- Gross Floor Area: 170,000 m2 (1,829,864 square feet)
- Client: CapitaLand Singapore Pte Ltd
- Developer: Joint development by CapitaLand Singapore and Hotel Properties Limited
- Architect of Record: RSP Architects, Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd.
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: SPEECH
The bulk of the future building was assigned by the size of the emptied site and the marks of the neighbouring buildings: 135×76 m, with the height of 68 m. The question was not so much about forming an original architectural image, as about development of the complex planning corresponding with world-wide criteria, which pretend to the class “A”, and an original façade solution, harmoniously grouping with “Mirax-Plaza” and at the same time emphasizing the independence of the new object.
Image Courtesy © SPEECH
- Architects: SPEECH
- Project: Multifunctional complex with apartments
- Location: 32/2, Kutuzovsky prospect, Moscow, Russia
- Authors: Sergei Tchoban, Sergey Kuznetsov
- Chief architects: Nikolay Gordyushin, Igor Chlenov
- Chief engineer: S.Serdyukov
- Architects Team: E.Murinets, T.Varyukhina, M.Digilyova, T.Logunova, E.Lyashkov
- Client: CC«International Development Center» (more…)
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Article source: aichberger architektur ZT
A prestigious building (year of construction: 1902; architect: Adolf Bürgler) was the starting point for the design of a high standard rooftop extensions and creation of lofts apartments. The former shoe factory consisting of one street wing and two courtyard wings and is situated on “Schönbrunner Straße” in the 12th district of Vienna.
Image Courtesy © aichberger architektur ZT
- Architects: aichberger architektur ZT
- Project: “Schönbrunner Straße” – the shoe factory
- Location: 1120 Vienna, Austria
- Design team: Andreas Aichberger, Monika Berger-Rosmann (project leader), Martina Münster, Phillip Ocvirk, Moritz Rosenberg, Pascal Tenczhert
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Article source: Maayan Zusman, Moran Ben Ami and Amir Navon-6b studio
A 55 meters, originally old and run down 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment turned into a luxurious 2 bedroom, 1 bath and 1 guest toilet apartment with an open balcony overlooking the lush greenery of a quiet street just a stride down from the hot Basel square.
Image Courtesy © Gidon Levin 181 Architecture Photography
- Architects: Maayan Zusman, Moran Ben Ami and Amir Navon-6b studio
- Project: Apartment in Tel Aviv
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Photography: Gidon Levin 181 Architecture Photography
- Software used: AutoCAD & Sketchup
- Area: Basel Square, Tel Aviv
- Year: 2014
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Article source: CHI-TORCH
CHI-TORCH believes that a touching space is bound to possess unique elements of stories pressing close to people’s hearts. It can be customized to accomplish story-telling feature and glamour with visual impacting.
It is a case about 40 year-old vintage apartment. To respect its history, CHI-TORCH deliberately made conscious efforts to retain details of time manifestation and proudly displaying building materials that many try to conceal.
Image Courtesy © CHI-TORCH
- Design Team: CHI-TORCH Interior Design
- Designer: Chlo’e Kao . Ciro Liu
- Project: Vintage apartment
- Location: Aiguo E. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Space area: 181m²
- Complete date: July 2014