Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: LCArchitetti
The project is a renovation work which has completely changed the distribution and the interior space of a 120 sm apartment built in the 60’s in Varese. The old partition walls and the long corridor have been demolished to give place to three big boxes inside the apartment; the new volumes, which contain the two bathrooms, the kitchen and the walk-in-closet, enlarge the space and define the rooms, leaving freedom of movement across the space and new perspectives.
Image Courtesy © LCArchitetti
- Architects: LCArchitetti
- Project: Wood and iron apartment
- Location: Varese, Italy
Sunday, January 24th, 2016
Article source: FABRE/deMARIEN
‘Rue Achard’ is the main artery in the Bacalan area created by the lengthening of the Bordeaux quayside. The project sits on two small Greenfield sites, each roughly 600m2, one at the junction of ‘rue Achard’ and ‘rue de la Delbos’ (building A), and the other behind running the length of the ‘cité Tirepois’, (building B). The whole articulate around this preserved field path. In the neighbourhood, it is the last of its kind – at the very least, the only one which kept this specific nature.
Image Courtesy © Stéphane Chalmeau
- Architects: FABRE/deMARIEN
- Project: TIREPOIS
- Location: Rue Achard à Bordeaux Bacalan, France
- Photography: Stéphane Chalmeau
- Label: BBC – Zero Energy
- Client: AXANIS
- Floor Area: 1330 m²
- Budget : 1 995 000 € HT
- Completion : June 2015
Thursday, January 21st, 2016
Article source: inSpace architecture
Located on the southeastern edge of the residential neighborhood of Saint Louis-les-Grésillons, facing a large swathe of vegetation in the unbuilt floodplain of a meander of the Seine, the shape of the lot results from a restructuring of a much larger city block previously occupied by a hostel for migrant workers. The project stands at the southwest corner of the block and is delimited by the chemin de Beauregard on the south side, the rue de la Chapelle on the west side and a new road on the north side.
Image Courtesy © Hervé Abbadie
- Architects: inSpace architecture
- Project: APARTMENT BUILDINGS WITH 62 UNITS OF SOCIAL HOUSING
- Location: Carrières-sous-Poissy, France
- BET: Ingéron ingénierie (BET technique)
- Contractor: Immobilière 3F
- Surface: 5287,60 m²
- Cost: 7,6M€ before tax
- Calendar: delivered in june 2015
- Photographs: Hervé Abbadie
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: Andrea rubini architetto
Project house#01 is the result of a 80 square meter apartment (end 1950s) renovation in Vigevano.
I tried merging different cultures, from the love for designers AG Fronzoni and Prouvè on the one hand and my wife’s Scandinavian influence on the other. The outcome is a mix of contemporary elements – tied to our chronological age – accompanied by items from the ’50s/60s that are linked to the age of the building we live in.
Image Courtesy © Andrea rubini architetto
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
Untitled #7 is a renovation to an old 2-storey apartment at The Arris, located within Tanjong Pagar Area in Singapore.
The original pared-down interior stood in stark contrast with a context consisting of an eclectic mix of shop houses adorned with multiple colours, materials, textures and ornaments: There was a strong division between the interior and the external environment.
On the left, the original pared-down Living and on the right, the new BLUE BOX of Open Kitchen, Dining and ancillary spaces, Image Courtesy © Beton Brut
Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Article source: YCL
A 114-sq.m. area apartment in Strasbourg, France, where sophisticated old-fashioned elegance meets modern design. Designing functionally comfortable and aesthetic residential environment preserving the authentic elements of the interior of the apartment and interpreting classics in modern light was important to us, as architects. We wanted to distinguish several important elements – what is new and what is authentic. We arranged all this by choosing several combinations of colours: new elements are in darker shades and the antique elements remain white.
Image Courtesy © Andrius Stepankevičius
- Architects: YCL
- Project: STRAUSS apartment
- Location: Strauss Durkheim str., 67000 Strasbourg, France
- Photography: Andrius Stepankevičius
- Team: Tomas Umbrasas, Aidas Barzda, Tautvydas Vileikis, Rokas Kontvainis
- Size: 114 sq.m.
- Realization date: 2015
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: Tony Owen Partners
The Castlereagh by Tony Owen Partners is a 16 storey apartment building located in the bustling heart of Sydney’s CBD. It contains 55 luxury apartments, retail and office space..
Image Courtesy © Tony Owen Partners
- Architects: Tony Owen Partners
- Project: The Castlereagh
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Software used: Autocad, Maya, Rhino, 3_d studio
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
Article source: LABEL ARCHITECTURE
The task was to transform a 4 floor’s single-family house into two apartments. Therefore, the challenge was to provide separate circulation and outdoor spaces to each dwelling. For this purpose, an extension volume has been built. Its exterior walls are cladded with lozenge tiles, commonly used to cover gable facades.
Image Courtesy © bepictures
- Architects: LABEL ARCHITECTURE
- Project: FREDY
- Location: Rue des Coteaux, 276, 1030 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Photography: bepictures
- Client: private
- Surface area: 390 sqm
- Date: 2010-2013
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
PLOT AND LOCATION.
The building it is located in the M-28-2 and M-28-3 adjoining plots, the partial plan Soto del Henares Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid. It is a residential land development, promoted by ARPEGIO, about 4.0000 homes, including public and free. The area to be developed is located northeast of Torrejon, on the municipal boundary with Alcala de Henares, on a slight slope toward the river Henares. The plots on which the building is located are located on a main road of urbanization, which crosses transversely from north to south.
Image Courtesy © CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
- Architects: CELIS DA CASA ECHEVERRIA ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
- Project: Set of 86 homes, garage and pool
- Location: Plots M-28-2 and M-28-3 Partial Plan “Soto del Henares”. Currently, Paseo de la Democracia 19. Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain
- Project And Construction Management:
- Architects Authors: Flavio Celis D’Amico, Fernando da Casa Martin, Ernesto Echeverría Valiente
- Contributors: Jonathan Cañavate Baez (Architect), Brianda Campoamor Pinilla (Architect), Nieves Plaza Serrano (Architect),Cristina Inchausti San Jose (Architect), Ignacio Conde Delgado (Technical Architect), Beatriz Salas Diaz (Technical Architect),Manuel Antolín Arias (Telecommunications Engineer), Lucia Diaz Ruiz (collaborator architecture)
Maria Paniagua Manzano (collaborator architecture), Stephanie Muñoz Sanchez (collaborator architecture),Marina Sánchez García (collaborator architecture), Cecilia Calvo Simal (collaborator architecture), Amador Jose Ignacio Caballero (collaborator architecture)
- Builder: Project Management And Control Of Works S.L.
- Team work:
- Responsible construction: Florentino Perez
- Group leader: Juan Manuel Garay
- Head of Project: Javier García Head of Production: Jose Manuel Delgado
- Technical Assistant: German Sanchez
- Manager work: Felix Antonio Donado Royon
- Administrative work: Miguel Blanco
- Final Date Of Work: November 6, 2008
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: BUERO WAGNER
One of the oldest pilgrimage sites in Bavaria can be found on the east bank of the Ammersee, the monastery Andechs. As a commodity of the Benedictine abbey Saint Bonifaz in Munich, the monastery ensures the financial basis of the abbey’s pastoral, social and cultural work – according to the credo “ora et labora – pray and work.” With the renovation of the estate’s old washhouse, located between Florianstadl and the butchery, the workshop, laundry and monastery distillery, which are accommodated inside the building, could be modernized and reorganized according to their current requirements.
Image Courtesy © F. Löchner
- Architects: BUERO WAGNER
- Project: Waschhaus
- Location: Andechs, Germany
- Photography: F. Löchner
- Structural engineering: K. Wagner
- Site Supervision: P.Amann
- Building Services : H. Bittmann
- Gross Floor area: 1600 m2
- Status: built
- Project completed: 2015