Archive for the ‘Apartments’ Category
Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Article source: Dmitry Grynevich
For work we got a large room with a well-preserved stucco. The hosts wanted us to create eclecticism for them, but it’s unusual. In other words, we needed a fresh design with modern, branded furniture and a smart home system.
Image Courtesy © Dmitry Grynevich
- Architects: Dmitry Grynevich
- Project: Apartments in Rouen
- Location: Rouen, France
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
Article source: ONG&ONG
The FHM Bachelor Apartment is a stunning 3-bedroom New York inspired loft sitting on the 49th floor of the Circle Prototype, an exclusive high-rise condominium in Central Bangkok. To fulfil the vision of a true bachelor’s residence, the revamped interiors convey the sophisticated vibe that is assuredly refined and undeniably sleek.
Image Courtesy © ONG&ONG
- Architects: ONG&ONG
- Project: FHM Bachelor Apartment
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Directors: Joe Sarawoot Chatdecha, Anat Rungrusamiwatanakul
- Team Members: Narakorn Srichainak, Sompong Tipsrisakul (Interior Designer) Gail Sripaipan (Lighting Designer)
- Floor Area: 130.79 SQ.M.
- Completed: May 2017
Monday, January 22nd, 2018
Article source: Mei architects and planners
Cheese Warehouse ‘De Producent’ in Gouda, the international famous Dutch Cheese Capital, experienced a spectacular transformation to residential lofts. Mei architects and planners together with White House Development initiated this successful development. In the heart of the building a spacious atrium is created, enclosed by 52 unique and sophisticated loft homes. Because of the innovative re-use of elements from the old cheese warehouse, like the original cheese boards, you can still experience the 100-year-old history of making cheese.
Image Courtesy © Mei architects and planners
- Architects: Mei architects and planners
- Project: Gouda Cheese Warehouse
- Location: Westerkade 2, Gouda, Netherlands
- Client: White House Development Bv
- Team: Robert Winkel , Robert Platje , Martin van der Werf , Roy Wijte, Anja Lübke, Riemer Postma, Kasia Ephraim, Ed de Rooij, Marloes Koster
Monday, January 22nd, 2018
Article source: ATELIER KEMPE THILL
Recently the construction started of the block14 development in Antwerp’s new city quarter Nieuw Zuid. Block 14 is the central block situated at the new piazza Zuiderplein that will function as the civic centre for the new neighbourhood with several thousand inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © ATELIER KEMPE THILL
- Architects: ATELIER KEMPE THILL
- Project: The Zuiderplein Antwerp
- Location: Nieuw Zuid, Antwerp, Belgium
- Client: Triple Living Antwerp / Belgium
- Software used: Vectorworks
Sunday, January 21st, 2018
Article source: Kjellander Sjöberg
Elderly Care Skärvet
The elderly care is a part of the city block Skärvet, which is the starting point of Bäckaslöv, a new urban district in Växjö being developed along the railway connecting the city centre to the lake Norra Bergundasjön. The L- shaped building is the first phase and the cornerstone of the city block, offering mixed forms of tenure around a spacious, shared courtyard.
Image Courtesy © Max Plunger
- Architects: Kjellander Sjöberg
- Project: Elderly Care Skärvet
- Location: Växjö, Sweden
- Photography: Max Plunger
- Client: Skanska
- Partner in charge: Lena Viterstedt, Ola Kjellander
- Team: Sanna Taune, Andreas Nordström, Charlotte Fredriksson, Saki Azodi, Iselin Marie Johansen, Martin Kraft
- Size: 5 500 sq m, 72 apartments
- Year: 2017
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Article source: Fones Arquitectos
The site is located in an area of the city marked by an irregular topography with the characteristic slopes of the mountain foothills, surrounded by dense vegetation and facing a small canyon that make views to gain a leading role.
Image Courtesy © ANTONIO AROS DOMINGUEZ
- Architects: Fones Arquitectos
- Project: Ewok House
- Location: LO BARNECHEA, METROPOLITAN REGION, CHILE.
- Photography: ANTONIO AROS DOMINGUEZ
- Builder: SOCIR / JOSE MANUEL RAMSAY – SEBASTIAN CID
- Built Surface: 280 M2
- Year: 2016
Tuesday, January 16th, 2018
Article source: office project
Under the trend of “no real estate speculation”, the urban leasing industry has ushered in a period of great transformation. From renting a room to a good house to a desired lifestyle, people’s understanding of life in the city will gradually rise to a new more valued one. As to the proposition that urban culture will become the lifestyle itself, we try to explore the future through a series of research-based residential design practices. Through the “Piston Room”, we discussed the time utilization of the Beijing ant tribe’s apartment space. Through the “Capsule Home”, we’ve thought about the possibility of new space in the city’s extreme collection capsules. In 2016, we had a chance to systematically explore the “living organism” of a complete city, which gave birth to the ” Home on the Roof ” of Shenzhen Yuanzheng industrial park.
Image Courtesy © Zhang Chao and Chang Ke
- Architects: office project
- Project: YOU+International Youth Community
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Zhang Chao, Chang Ke
- Software used: SketchUp, Autocad
- Owner: YOU+ International Youth Community
- Team Leaders: Chang Ke, Li Wenhan
- Design Team: Zhang Hao, Jiang Honghui, Lin Wangming (resident architect), Zhao Jianwei, Feng Panao, Teng Lu, Wu Wei
- Design period: 2017.3-2017.6
- Construction period: 2017.6-2017.10
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: YCL
The surrounding nature.
Tranquil architectural ensemble.
A house that is recessed and hidden behind the continuous concrete wall. This wall becomes a part of the interior by creating the grey wall through the entire apartment and becomes a limit between common spaces and nature.
Image Courtesy © Norbert Tukaj
- Architects: YCL
- Project: The Greywall
- Location: “Rasų Namai”, Rasų str., Vilnius, Lithuania
- Photography: Norbert Tukaj
- Design Team: Tomas Umbrasas, Aidas Barzda, Tautvydas Vileikis, Alvydas Jatkialo
- Size: 125 sq.m.
- Year: 2017
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Article source: YOD Design Lab
Chalet 4.0 is a part of the hotel complex Relax Park Verholy. New apartments are fully integrated in a pine forest. Instead of the usual solid base the building stands on the so-called screw base. This construction helped to settle chalet just in the forest without harming trees or damaging their root system.
Image Courtesy © Andrey Avdeenko
- Architects: YOD Design Lab
- Project: Chalet 4.0 In Relax Park Verholy
- Location: Ukraine, Poltava region, Sosnivka village, 1
- Photography: Andrey Avdeenko
- Area: 140 m2
Monday, January 8th, 2018
Article source: v2com
Completed in spring 2017, this 33 unit LEED Gold apartment building, sits on an interstitial street in Brentwood, one block from Wilshire Boulevard. With its sculptural and colorful dimension, it celebrates the iconoclastic spirit of Los Angeles.
An assembly ogf fiber cement, stucco, and blue and white glass, Image Courtesy © Dan Arnold
- Architects: Valerie Schweitzer Architects
- Project: The Tides Brentwood
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photography: Dan Arnold, Inc. and Josh White Productions
- Client: Pluto Partners, Inc.
- Architect of Record: Plus Architects
- Design Architect: Valerie Schweitzer Architects
- Landscape Architect: S.Q.L.A.
- Structural: Masoud Dejban and Associates
- Mechanical Consultant: Air plus Consulting Engineers
- Budget: Approximately 20 million dollars for total costs, hard and soft.
- Project end date: May 1, 2017