Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
Article source: Bodin Sritrakul
The Sethai Villa has been built up the mountain and overlooking to Chaweng Bay with a panoramic sea view.
The Thai modern style villa has four bedroom, a living room with open sea view, and a swimming pool that measures sixty square-meters. Thedesign is structured out of concrete, while the finishing is of the minimal tropical style. The floor in the living room is polish, ceramic tile for the bedroom floor, and the decking and walkway is sand wash.
Wednesday, July 18th, 2012
Article source: Wortmann Architects
Built in just 15 months by the architecture office Wortmann Architects Barcelona, the hotel aims to become a center for business and leisure in the Born district.
K+K Hotels based in Austria has selected Barcelona as the location for its new Boutique Hotel in order to expand its presence in major European capitals. Following the guidelines of the company, the hotel is located in one of the most central and representative areas of the city: the Born district, just a few meters from Ciutadella Parc. With a total of 92 rooms -5 of them suites-, the hotel is integrated into the strict architectural scheme of Picasso Avenue, established in 1872 by architect Josep Fontseré i Mestres which regulates the height and morphology of buildings to clear a pedestrian arcade.
Night view 1
- Architects: Wortmann Architects
- Project: Hotel Picasso Barcelona
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Software used: AutoCAD
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
Located in downtown Mexico City across the “Alameda Central”, sharing Avenida Juarez along with the “Palacio de Bellas Artes”, “Casa de los Azulejos” and the “Torre Latinoamericana” is located Sheraton Centro Historico Hotel, one of the most important projects of Pascal Arquitectos.
The firm was in full in charge of the architectural and interior design. The hotel occupies an area of 66,000 sqft and it is a 770,000 sqft construction of 26 levels houses 464 rooms, a convention centre, boutiques, restaurants, cafeterias, spa and an heliport.
Hotel Hilton Centro Histórico
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Hotel Hilton Centro Histórico
- Location: Colonia Centro, México D.F.
- Interior Design: Pascal Arquitectos, Carlos Pascal, Gerard Pascal
- Construction: Inmobiliaria Interpres – Pascal Arquitectos
- Date: 2001-2003
- Photographers: Fernando Cordero, Jaime Navarro, Héctor Velazco
- Software used: AutoCAD 2000
Saturday, July 14th, 2012
Article source: Archiplanstudio
The site is located at a point between the square and the church of a small village in the Po Valley. The new building develops around a small inner courtyard. The front facing the street has no openings apart from the main entrance. Four metres high, it underlines the idea of the threshold conceived as an element of transit and delimitation that separates an outer world, without rules or qualities, from a controlled artificial one.
- Architects: Archiplanstudio
- Project: Private Residence
- Location: Sarginesco (MN), Italy
- Software used: AutoCAD
Friday, July 13th, 2012
Article source: Vértice Arquitectos
The Project consists of five floors and a parking in the basement, with a total of 7 apartments in there, divided in 4 flats and 3 duplex with views to the main avenue.
The entrance to the building is through the reception area, where the waiting room, principal ladders, elevators, and the basement access.
Nicolas de Rivera Building
- Architects: Vértice Arquitectos
- Project: Nicolas de Rivera Building
- Location: San Isidro District, Peru
- Software used: The building was designed initially by hand, then the development was in CAD software and some 3d visualization software. AutoCAD and 3dMax.
Thursday, July 12th, 2012
Article source: Jeeva & Channa Horombuwa Architects
Set on a sloping land overlooking the Historic Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, across the Kandy Lake, the owner, Jayampathi Aluvihare and his family enjoy the luxury of a unique house on a prestigious location in Kandy. The panoramic view has become the main influence on the design while the topography of the land and the height restrictions, imposed by the local authority has provided enough constraints for the design process.
Jayampathi Aluvihare House
- Architects: Jeeva & Channa Horombuwa Architects
- Project: Jayampathi Aluvihare House
- Location: Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Software used: AUTOCAD software but without any 3D generation/ model making; purely based on visualization
Wednesday, July 11th, 2012
Article source: Aida Atelier, Inc.
This is a house for a family of three in a residential neighborhood of suburban Tokyo. Surrounded by properties subdivided through generations of time, this site maintains its original state. Albeit having plenty of land relative to others, six different adjacent properties with homes built tightly to the boundary leaves the project site with a condition, which limits the project from fully enjoying the advantage of having a deep street frontage with the river. Such meticulous condition of uneven contextual grain at a time of transition from continuing growth and expansion, it shall undoubtedly be emerged in mass in the residential neighborhood. As such, the theme for this project is the approach to architecture and exterior space that receives undulating peripheral density.
Image Courtesy Tatsuya Noaki
- Architects: Aida Atelier, Inc. + Kuno Lab.
- Project: Portico
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Program: Single Family Residence
- Design Architect: Tomoro Aida + Toshimitsu Kuno + Shinpei Uehara (Aida Atelier, Inc. + Kuno Lab. / Nagoya City Univ. Graduate School of Design and Architecture)
- Executive Architect: Tomoro Aida + Toshimitsu Kuno + Shinpei Uehara + Tomoki Nagase
- Software used: AutoCAD, FormZ, Photoshop and Illustrator
Tuesday, July 10th, 2012
Article source: Sergio Mannino Studio
The Vince Camuto Grand Central Terminal Store in Manhattan is the result of continued creative collaborations between New York-based Italian architect Sergio Mannino and Vince Camuto, founder and CEO of the Camuto Group. Mannino, who has worked on the Vince Camuto showroom and outlet store, wanted to highlight merchandise in this new Midtown store while incorporating soft, crisp, and warm elements into the design throughout.
- Architects: Sergio Mannino Studio
- Project: The Vince Camuto Grand Central Terminal Store
- Location: Manhattan, New York
- Design: Sergio Mannino Studio (Sergio Mannino, Francesca Scalettaris)
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds Max and Vray
Tuesday, July 10th, 2012
Article source: Andy Tong
EcoG’s aim is to promote the usage of safe, eco-friendly and effective natural health care products, and designer Andy Tong has taken the first step to realize it by creating a naturalistic and cozy ambiance in EcoG’s first shop in Hong Kong.
Image Courtesy Andy Tong
- Architects: Andy Tong
- Project: EcoG Retail Shop – Hong Kong
- Location: Diamond Hill, Kowloon,Hong Kong
- Site area: 24 Sqm
- Date of completion: 2011
- Software used: AutoCAD
Sunday, July 8th, 2012
Article source: Studio mk27
The light of the abundant tropical Sun falls on the white volume of the top floor of the house, penetrating the holes of the hollowed elements and covering the floor of the interior space. Thus, the design of spatialized lace is formed from the shadows and solar rays. The effect is multiplied throughout the ambient, making a construction from the light itself. Throughout the days, throughout the months, the hollowed-out elements take on different forms with the incidence of the sun; at night, this effect once again is transformed; in a continuous process of metamorphosis, its form changes from the light.
Image Courtesy Nelson Kon
- Architects: Studio mk27
- Project: Cobogó House
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Project Date: January . 2008
- Completion: May . 2011
- Site Area: 1365 Sqm
- Built Area: 1000 Sqm
- Architect: Marcio Kogan
- Co-Architect: Carolina Castroviejo
- Software used: AutoCAD, Vectorworks and 3D max