Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Article source: 100architects
This project is located in Shanghai, on East Nanjing road’s Century Square, the most famous and glamorous pedestrian street in the “heart” of the city center.
The essence of this street is its commercial status, which was historically developed as a link between East and West, connecting directly the port with the city, therefore used as the principal trading platform, becoming a cultural and social active axis.
Image Courtesy © 100architects
- Architects: 100architects
- Project: Red Carpet
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Software used: Rhino 5.0, AutoCad 2014, Photoshop
Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Article source: Studio Fabricio Roncca
Stripped and free architecture with traces of industrial brutalism , inspired by the New York Soho’s Lofts and the architecture of the greats brazilians modernists . The angulation of the displaced volume of the front balcony creates an unusual perspective that advances the view of the existing bushland on the home front . The materials speak to one another bringing life and harmony to this dynamic space , the right double foot, stamped concrete , brick demolition , the apparent pipe and wide glass doors and aluminum transform the space into art house , a new way to live and live with artistic freedom . Passionate about games and music , the house was designed to house 03 pinball machines in the area of the grill where the shutter style tavern unveils the kitchen integrating the whole environment transforming parties with friends in fun hours of pleasure and entertainment . materials: Doors in sheet steel Reinforced concrete walls , brick masonry and traditional reuse . Floor burnt cement Black aluminum doors and glass Pool Bubble green glass Concrete staircase and floor in demolition wood , carbon steel Body
Image Courtesy © Studio Fabricio Roncca
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Article source: Pedro Reis Architect
A serene and integrated learning experience within the dynamic life of a sports campus.
Located on the outskirts of the ancient village of Melgaço, on the northern border between Portugal and Spain, the new Sports University Building offers a serene and integrated learning atmosphere within the dynamic nature of a sports campus.
Image Courtesy © José Campos
- Architects: Pedro Reis Architect
- Project: Melgaço Sports School Monte Prado
- Location: Melgaço, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Photography: José Campos
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: Câmara Munícipal de Melgaço – Melgaço Municipality
- Collaboration: Nicola Tuan, Elisa Pegorin, Luis Ribeiro, Isabel Azevedo, Tiago Tomas, Ricardo Lima
- Project: 2009-2011
- Construction: 2011-2014
- Structural Engeneering: ARA – Alves Rodrigues & Associados, Lda
- Specialist consultants: ACRIBIA – Projectos e Desenho Técnico, Lda
- Landscape design: Global2 – Inês Norton
- Gross floor area: 5050 m2
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Article source: Alventosa Morell Arquitectes
The project consists of a total interior rehabilitation of a small flat, built at the beginning of the XX century.
Our challenge in this project was to redesign some spaces to get bigger and comfortable ambients.
It was in very bad conditions and with too many rooms, spaces, in a small net floor area; so the approach to the project has been to intervene as much as possible in its original rooms distribution.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: Alventosa Morell Arquitectes
- Project: AL Flat
- Location: Nou Barris , Barcelona, Catalunya
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Software used: Autocad 13
- Built area 476.65m2
- Year Project: 2014.
- Year Construction: 2014-2015
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: maxRIEDER architect & engineer
The power plant illustrate the energy of water and its dynamics. The conciseness and the rhythm of forms was developed by the creatures of water, hydraulic rollers, cavitation appearances and overflow principles. Although pressed by such a regime Under such regime the required massive statics could still be designed in a sparkling and elegant way, creating a popular public zone upon the river Salzach. An infrastructure was transformed to a social sculpture.
Image Courtesy © Michael Hierner
- Architects: maxRIEDER, Erich Wagner
- Project: Water power plant station & facilites
- Location: Austria, City-Center Salzburg, Salzach-River
- Photography: Michael Hierner, Rainer Iglar, Petra Steiner
- Software used: Rhino, abis-Autocad
- Structural Engineers: PÖYRY Engineers
- Design Team:Sandra Leimüller, Christian Eppensteiner
- Client: SALZBURG AG Corp.
- Funding: Private-Public-Partnership
- Factsplanning 2007-2012
- Factsexecuting 2010-2013
- Buildingcost 85 Mio EUR
- Electric power 14 MWh
- Awarded European Concrete Award firstprice 2014
- Nominated für Mies va der Rohe Award 2015
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: Masquespacio
Spanish creative consultancy Masquespacio present their last project Nozomi Sushi Bar. The project realized in Valencia consists in the branding and interior design for the new sushi restaurant from José Miguel Herrera and Nuria Morell, both passionate by the Japanese culture and specialists in authentic traditional sushi.
Image Courtesy © David Rodríguez y Carlos Huecas
- Architects: Masquespacio
- Project: Nozomi Sushi Bar
- Location: Pedro Tercero el Grande 11, 46005 Valencia, España
- Photography: David Rodríguez y Carlos Huecas
- Software used: 3D Max and Autocad
- Client: Nozomi Sushi Bar
- Completion: 19 de diciembre 2014
- Surface: 233 m2
- Creative Director: Ana Milena Hernández Palacios
- Creative junior: Nuria Martínez
- Architect junior: VirgíniaHinarejos
- Graphic junior: Jairo Pérez, Ana Diaz
- Construction: Helix
- Chairs & upholstery: Missana
- Wood: Cerejeira / Roble
- Fabrics chairs: Kvadrat
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. + Partners
The new Neighborhood Centre is a central piece of the community-oriented facility, a masterplan designed to cater to an entirely new work-live-play district along the main infrastructural artery connecting Shantou and Shenzhen along the National road G324. Situated within the Shenzhen-Shantou special cooperation zone, the planning incorporates a series of commercial, cultural and community oriented facilities to add leisure and entertainment and fun into a developing district. Amidst 10.36 sqkm area of high tech, science and technology innovation platform, emerging industries, and other entrepreneurial and agricultural based industries, these facilities are well serviced along the main arteries, which connect the various functional zones and living communities. The Neighborhood Centre and its environs are destined to become community hubs to attract users and promote interaction as well as a place to be for all leisure, entertainment and satisfying quotidian needs in living.
Image Courtesy © AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. + Partners
- Architects: AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. + Partners
- Project: Shanwei Neighborhood Centre Design Competition
- Location: Shanwei Special Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen-Shantou, China
- Software used: Autocad 2014, Rhino, 3DS Max, Photoshop
- Executive Architects/Engineers: Huazhu Architetcure + Engineers Consultants Company Ltd.
- Scope: Invited Competition – 1st place+Commission
- Total GFA: 40 480 sqm
- The competition date: dec. 2014
- Expected year of completion: 2017
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: MLMR architects
The project is a small marquee designed to improve the pedestrian access to an underground parking, located in the Plaza San Juan Bosco, in Pamplona. Originally, the access was exposed, and consisted of stairs accompanied by old metal railings. The commission, therefore, consisted on covering such stairs; and the execution budget was very small.
Image Courtesy © Víctor Larripa Artieda, Javier Martín Pascual
- Architects: MLMR architects
- Project: Marquee at San Juan Bosco Square
- Location: Plaza San Juan Bosco. Pamplona,Spain
- Photography: Víctor Larripa Artieda, Javier Martín Pascual
- Software used: Autocad and SketchUP
- Architects in charge: Javier Martín, Víctor Larripa, Javier Martínez, Daniel Ruiz de Gordejuela
- Construction company: The architects managed the different guilds in the construction
- Masonry: SCS construcciones
- Metalwork: Metaldeco S.L.
- Glasswork: Cristalería San Francisco.
- Illumination: Biled Iluminación
- Paintwork: Pinturas Galán
- Area m2: 16,65 m2 (Plan projection)
- Date: 2014
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: Speziale Linares | Arquitectos
In an irregular lot, the house is located in order to win the major lake view. In relation to this, the social sector appears on the ground floor, composed of living and dining room, kitchen and an opened gallery, free of columns that frames the view and proposes a fluid connection inside – outside. On the same floor, a set of solid volumes, containing services, work as visual barriers and give privacy to the house. Over them, on the first floor, there is a single volume of concrete that contains the private sector, from where you also have a privileged view of the landscape.
Image Courtesy © Speziale Linares Arquitectos
- Architects: Speziale Linares | Arquitectos
- Project: SL HOUSE
- Location: Los Alisos neighborhood, Bs. As., Argentina
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, V-Ray
- COLLABORATOR: Engineer S. Berdichevsky (structure)
- DESIGN TEAM: Architect Javier Speziale, Architect Patricia Linares, Architect Matías Quintela, Architect Guillermo Gauna, Architect Agustina Acosta
- SCALE: 260 square meters
- YEAR: 2013
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Article source: LPzR architetti associati & Principioattivo architecture group
The skyline of the Guggenheim Helsinki Museum emerges as a sequence of soft golden waves undulating in the harbor.
To the north the volumes are low, to avoid shading the public realm and not to overlook the Palace Hotel; then they rise rapidly and decrease in the center of the building; towards the park the waves rise again and fall to the south, where they find a perfect balance with the harbor’s public realm. There’s a central slope between north and south so that the volume does not interfere with the main views from the park Tähtitornin Vuori, the Helsinki Cathedral and the Uspenski Cathedral.
Image Courtesy © LPzR architetti associati, Principioattivo architecture group
- Architects: LPzR architetti associati & Principioattivo architecture group
- Project: Guggenheim Helsinki Museum
- Location: Finland
- Software used: AutoCAD LT 2014 for 2D Cad drawing, Rhinoceros 5 for 3D modeling, Grasshopper for advanced 3D modeling, Vray for Rhino for rendering, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Year: 2014
- Architectural Team:
- LPzR architetti associati (partners in charge: Gabriele Pranzo-Zaccaria, Federico Reyneri; architects: Camelia Stefan, Margherita Censi)
- Principioattivo architecture group (partners in charge: Luca Bigliardi, Luca Gobbo; architects: Gloria Balconi, Simona Castagliuolo, Alessia De Luca, Matteo Marconi)
- Engineering: Buro Happold (Paolo Cresci)