Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015
Article source: AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G.
BabySteps is new playgroup in the heart of Central district in Hong Kong. Situated on Arbuthnot road, on the 25th floor of the Universal Trade Centre Tower. Created to shape and foster a unique learning experience, Babysteps offers innovative psychological approaches to bring to life each child’s passion for learning.
Image Courtesy © AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G.
Saturday, January 17th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
The stairs arranged for seeing site of expo is placed like mountain path.These stairs definitely aren’t trying to hide – they’re the most interesting element in the tower. Reminiscent of a climbing mountain, the stairs of circulation are balanced by the long cable structure.Circulation elements can act as urban focal points outside of where people can come walk and seeing. The symbolic observation tower is conceived as a round arch of steel structure with an open-air stairs at its body.The open-air stairs contains flexible walking path and terrace which are accessed via bazaar entrance.Walking downwards from the top through a continuous stair promenade, the visitors of the observation tower experience all of the building’s in a constant motion, while enjoying dynamic 360 degree views of the city of Antalya and the Expo landscape.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: Antalya Expo 2016 Observation Tower
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, vray, autocad, photoshop
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
The site of the proposal has been conceived as a continuous environment without barriers and open to the public transmitting dimensional dynamic space (proposal) to the mentioned Complex. Likewise, the proposal is setback generating a large entrance plaza to the project not only, but as a gesture of respect and contribution to the immediate environment.
Image Courtesy © Sebastián Crespo
- Architects: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
- Project: UNASUR general secretary headquarters
- Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Photography: Sebastián Crespo
- Software used: AutoCAD 2014 and 3D Max (Autodesk)
- Construction: ETINAR S.A.
- Structural Design: Ing. Vinicio Suárez
- Construction Area: 20.000 m2
- Year: November 2014
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: Dom – arquitectura
The existing volume could not be changed, so we adapt the guest house program to it.
First of all we covered with insulation and waterproofing the roof, and then we did the same with the facades and interior space.
The idea is to open the inside space to outside, so the users could be available to enjoy the large garden with views. The cover is extended with a new wicker pergola with iron structure, so we can increase the terrace space and visitors will be more in touch with the garden, the nature and the orchard.
Image Courtesy © Dom – arquitectura
- Architects: Dom – arquitectura (Pablo Serrano Elorduy)
- Project: Mountain Guest House
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Software used: Autocad
- Interior Designer: Blanca Elorduy
- Collaborators: Pablo Carroggio
- Surface: 65 m2
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: Hacin + Associates
District Hall, the world’s first freestanding public innovation center in Boston. Designed by Hacin + Associates, the single story 12,000 SF pavilion is located in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District, the historically industrial South Boston waterfront now being transformed into an urban environment dedicated to fostering innovation, collaboration, and entrepreneurship. District Hall will serve as an anchor for this emerging district, conceived as a place for the innovation community to meet, exchange ideas, and host business and social events.
Image Courtesy © Gustav Hoiland
- Architects: Hacin + Associates
- Project: District Hall
- Location: 75 Northern Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Software used: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Kerkythea
- Photography: Gustav Hoiland
- Size: 12,000 SF, including a 4000 SF Restaurant
- Cost: $6 million [Base building: $4.7 million, Interior fit-out: $1.3 million]
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: LATITUDE
Just as every home represents the unique lifestyle and attitude of its owner, every hotel has its own unique personality. Thus, hotel rooms represent the ideal relationship between individual inhabitants and their desired lifestyles.
Situated in Luhuitou Bay, this boutique hotel consists of 42 individual guest rooms with a diverse range of room styles.
Image Courtesy © LATITUDE
- Architects: LATITUDE
- Project: Ammo Hotel
- Location: Sanya, China
- Software used: Autocad 2013, 3D Studio Max 2013, Adobe Photoshp CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Year: 2014
- Type: Commission
- Status: Proposal
- Client: Ammo Catering Culture Co., Limited
- Program: 2,600sqm for 42 rooms + 1,500sqm for common facilities
- Chief Designer: Manuel N. Zornoza
- Project Manager: Lihui Sim
- Team: Andrea Ramos Rodriguez, Bo Liu, Jersy Biel, Jorge Cortes de Castro, Lisa Bai, Li Xiang, Lucia Bravo Guinea
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: MO+G taller de arquitectura
The project is comprised of two stages, the first of 195m2, the second of 25m2 for a total of 220m2 on a plot of 390m2, which is located within a subdivision located in to the south of the metropolitan area of the city of Guadalajara.
Image Courtesy © Fabrica de Arquitectura
- Architects: MO+G taller de arquitectura
- Project: Eucaliptos House
- Location: Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, JAL, Mexico
- Photography: Fabrica de Arquitectura (Miguel Valverde Hernández y Helmer Murayama Caro)
- Software used: hand drawing, AutoCad, Sketchup Pro, and Photoshop CS5.
- Design Team: Arq. Andrés MayorgaGarcíaRulfo, Arq. Diego González Díaz Ochoa y Arq.LeopoldoOrendain Ruiz Escoto.
- Project Area: 195.0 m2
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, January 13th, 2015
Article source: Yo Yamagata Architects
The site is located in residental area of south part of Tokyo. We designed this house into simple three steps of planning process. 1. Dig the trench in the ground, and bury bedrooms. 2. Float a maximum volume according to the scenic zone regulation on the trench. 3. Cut off the corner of the volume to be open to the sly. Cut off volume supply sunlight to living space and permeate through the plastic grating to the lower floor.
Image Courtesy © Yo Yamagata Architects
- Architects: Yo Yamagata Architects
- Project: TY
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Software used: AutoCad, Vectorworks and SketchUp
Friday, January 9th, 2015
Article source: M – ARQUITECTOS
Nowadays, more and more, collective equipments have been sustainably planned to respond the needs of a constant urban growing. So that, Maia village, on the north Shore of S.Miguel Island, has asked to plan a kindergarten for the wish and requirement of their inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © PAULO GOULART
- Architects: M – ARQUITECTOS
- Project: NURSERY CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Location: PONTA DELGADA, S.MIGUEL, AÇORES, PORTUGAL
- Photography: PAULO GOULART
- Software used: AutoCad, 3dStudioMax, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Client: CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Área de construção: 670m2
- GPS Coordinates: 37.832341, -25.393998
- Project year: 2010
- Inauguration: 2013
- Architect in charge: ARCH. FERNANDO MONTEIRO
- Collaborators: ARCH. MARCO RESENDES, ARCH. MIGUEL SOUSA, ARCH. DIANA POLICARPO, ARCH. PEDRO FURTADO, ARCH. EST. MARIA BENTO, ARCH. EST. SUSANA FERREIRA
- Stability and infrastructure: INTEGRAL, ESTUDOS DE ENGENHARIA, Lda; ENG. ARSÉNIO COUTO;
- Construction: JOÃO VIEIRA & FILHOS, Lda
Thursday, January 8th, 2015
Article source: Hitzig Militello arquitectos (HMA)
From the beginning this project had to respond to two different voices, or two clients. Both required the same amount of square meters for their future homes. It is perhaps the greatest achievement of this project, having understood how to complete the entire buildable volume equally for both owners, and without losing the ability to have access to almost all of the terrain. The strategy chosen was to cross-distribute the meters that corresponded to each owner, so that both units rotate through the central axis of the patio in a centrifugal manner. To achieve the crossed connection of the two properties without wasting useful meters, we took the decision to “externalize” the stairs, like sleeve-bridges connecting both units.
Image Courtesy © Federico Kulekdjian
- Architects: Hitzig Militello arquitectos (HMA)
- Project: TWO HOUSES CONDE
- Location: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Kulekdjian
- Software used: Autocad 2010
- Project_ Documentation_ Construction: HM.Arquitectos _ Fernando Hitzig & Leonardo G. Militello
- Client: Private
- Collaborators: Rubén Ruiz, Virginia Bottan
- Constructor: Estudio hma
- Structure Advisor: Carlos Gandini
- Total Covered Surface: 300 m2
- Total Uncovered Surface: 182 m2
- Project Year: 2011-2012