Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Saturday, May 24th, 2014
Article source: Fougeron Architecture
400 Grove Street/Parcel H is a 33-unit market-rate development in the heart of Hayes Valley. This prominent site at the corner of Grove and Gough Streets is one of the parcels left vacant by the demolition of the Central Freeway, and is in a dynamic, urban San Francisco neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © Fougeron Architecture
- Architects: Fougeron Architecture
- Project: Wavehouse (400 Grove)
- Location: Hayes Valley, San Francisco
- Software used: Rhino and AutoCad.
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: Arquitectura en Estudio + Natalia Heredia
The challenge was to design a country house in the surroundings of the town of Villeta (Colombia), 1.5 hours to the west of Bogotá; at 967 meters above sea level, with a predominantly hot and dry weather all year round. The site’s constraints were very clear; a very steep land that starts at the top of a hill going all the way down to the stream “El Cojo”. The brief asked for a built area of 550m2, including 3 rooms, studio, service and social areas, a terrace and a swimming pool, all this under one essential demand: the house must be able to be completely closed whenever it’s not in use.
Image Courtesy © David Uribe
- Architects: Arquitectura en Estudio + Natalia Heredia
- Project: Casa 7A
- Location: Villeta, Colombia
- Photography: David Uribe
- Software used: Autocad and 3d sketchup model
- Design team: Carlos Nuñez, talia Heredia
- Designed and built: 2012 – 2014
- End of construction: January 2014
- Area: 550 m2
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: Henrique Barros-Gomes
Complete refurbishment of a late 60´s apartment in Lisbon.
Facing 3 streets, the apartment has great sun exposure and nice views to the surrounding areas. However, its original condition showed a very spacious, but also poorly divided and unbalanced interior, with many partitions, resulting in a needlessly intricate and dark plan. Social and private areas arrangement did not make much sense either – It was felt from the first moment that the house would gain if its organization was completely reversed. Nevertheless, it was a solid construction with a generous ceiling height, and great potential for intervention.
Image Courtesy © Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Architects: Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Project: Apartment Refurbishment
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Software used: CAD software
- Date of project: 2013
- Date of completion: 2013
- Status: Built
- Built Area: 210m2
- Construction: A Renovadora
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
The project was designed to reconstruct Nihat Bey Apartment proven to be not structurally resistant against an earthquake and needs to be demolished according to the Urban Regeneration Law.
Each one of the 12 units to be included in the new building were individually designed according to the special needs of their owners.
Image Courtesy © MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
- Architects: MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
- Project: Nihat Bey Apartment Building
- Software used: AutoCAD LT, SketchUp and V-Ray
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
Article source: Paul Cha Architect
Located in the bustling Union Square area, the 2500 SF trapezoid shaped loft is housed in a former department store, with original cast iron columns and tin ceilings. The client, an educational consultant, requested a tranquil residence for daily living as well as receiving frequent guests.
Image Courtesy © Paul Cha Architect
- Architects: Paul Cha Architect (Ali Koluman)
- Project: Union Square Loft
- Location: New York, USA
- Software used: Autocad.
- Material: Cherry wood(cabinetry), granite slab in absolute black honed finish(kitchen counter) & milk glass
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: PICHARCHITECTS
The project of “Santa Madrona” deals with an urban space, where two apartment blocks with an affordable renting price have to be placed, nearby a small public square of the Gracia neighbourhood of Barcelona. The intervention had to place also, a public equipment on its ground floor, with a specific area and some specific leisure spaces. So then, the project had this interesting challenge to propose in one hand apartment blocks with an affordable renting price, with all the facilities that were needed, an urban space intimately bounded to the block’s life and an equipment that will promote the so necessary mixture of uses.
Image Courtesy © Simón García
- Architects: PICHARCHITECTS
- Project: SANTA MADRONA”. 62 SOCIAL DWELLINGS
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Simón García
- Software used: AUTOCAD
- Volume of the construction: 5.704,10 m²
- Final Cost: 3.106.091,92€
- Authors: Felip Pich-Aguilera Baurier and Teresa Batlle i Pagès. Architects.
- Group Directors: Angel Sendarrubias. Pau Casaldáliga
- Project Director: Ute Müncheberg
- Specialists: INDAGSA, structure. RP GRUP, facilities. GPCAT, measurements and estimates.
- Building company: INBISA
Thursday, May 15th, 2014
Article source: Mudrogelenko design
Image Courtesy © Mudrogelenko design
- Architects: Mudrogelenko design
- Project: Black Loft Style
- Location: Voroneg, Russian Federation
- Software used: For design our projects we ussually use Autocad for drawings and 3-d modeling, after that we use 3Ds Max Design with V-ray plug-in for making materials, lighting and rendering final picture.
- Total area: 150 m2
- DESIGN TEAM: Mudrogelenko Dmitriy, Mudrogelenko Zlata
- Main materials: Stone, Glass, Light
- Light: Modular Light
- Door: Tre-P&Tre-Più/Planus design Antonio Citterio
- Furniture: Edra, Knoll
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Article source: ADEPT
ADEPT, together with COWI engineers, local Aalborg NORD Arkitekter and GHB Landscape Architects, are behind the winning proposal for an innovative and sustainable building strategy for the Aalborg Barracks. The project includes 9.000 m2 of new buildings planned for completion in 2016.
Image Courtesy © ADEPT / doug&wolf
- Architects: ADEPT
- Project: THE DANISH ARMED FORCES
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
- Photography: ADEPT / doug & wolf, ADEPT
- Software used: Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketchup 2014, Vray 2.0 and Autocad LT 2014
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
Why build a library today? seems absurd, it would be more logical to build a museum for books.
This would be like a mausoleum, a masterpiece of our last president who in a patron’s act wanted to be remembered and transcend through its materiality.His intentions were to mimic what was done with the construction of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao; to trigger the real estate recovery of the zone by creating added value to de adjacent land.
Image Courtesy © Pascal Arquitectos
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Jose Vasconcelos Public Library
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Software used: it is drawn in AutoCAD
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: URBAN OFFICE
Image Courtesy © URBAN OFFICE
- Architects: URBAN OFFICE
- Project: 9 storey residential building
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Software used: Rhino 3d, Autocad, 3ds Max
- Gross area: 3 792.85 sqm
- Site area: 921.60 sqm
- Design: 2005-2010
- Status: construction